Stewart Stuffed Angel - One of Best Plays | The Boneyard

Stewart Stuffed Angel - One of Best Plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
more huskies.JPG

Team USA will scrimmage tonight on ESPN at 7 pm...the team will be divided in the red and whites teams...according to Womhoops Guru, here's the breakdown. Notice Geno is letting the assistants coach...;) And there are Huskies everywhere..!! :cool:

Representing the Red Team will be Lindsay Whalen and Maya Moore of Minnesota, Angel McCoughtry (Atlanta), Jantel Lavender (Los Angeles), Kayla McBride and Danielle Robinson of San Antonio, Odyssey Sims (Tulsa), Chiney Ogwumike (Connecticut) and Stefanie Dolson (Washington). They will be coached by DePaul's Doug Bruno and South Carolina's Dawn Staley.

Competing on the white team will be Seimone Augustus (Minnesota), Sue Bird (Seattle), Tina Charles (New York), Skylar Diggins (Tulsa), Bria Hartley (Washington), Briann January (Indiana), Nnemkadi Ogwumike (Los Angeles) and UConn’s Breanna Stewart.

Minnesota Lynx coach Cheryl Reeve and special scout coach Jennifer Rizzotti of Hartford and a former UConn star will coach that team.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sims; "Geno is one of the best coaches ever," the former Baylor star said. "Some of the things I learned that will help my game going forward are different defensive concepts, learning to move without the ball and how important to get other teammates open.

Wow, at UCONN I'd say those would be some of the first things they learn.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Sonny44 said:
Sims; "Geno is one of the best coaches ever," the former Baylor star said. "Some of the things I learned that will help my game going forward are different defensive concepts, learning to move without the ball and how important to get other teammates open.”

I had a feeling that Sims would just soak up Geno's wisdom and coaching. she's one of those who strikes me as someone who is always going to want to improve her game. College experience aside, Odyssey is in a place now where I bet we're going to see dramatic improvement over someone who is already very very good.

Reaction Score
Sims; "Geno is one of the best coaches ever," the former Baylor star said. "Some of the things I learned that will help my game going forward are different defensive concepts, learning to move without the ball and how important to get other teammates open.

I was surprised to read that. To me that's almost like saying Geno taught me that to score points you have to put the ball in the hoop.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
It is great to see former opponents coming to understand why Geno is Geno, and why Geno wins championships.

HGN

Reaction Score
Very nice article....It's a shame that they all can't make the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom