Stewart MOP again | The Boneyard

Stewart MOP again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
She's two for two in championships and both times won the most outstanding player award. Congrats to Stewie!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
And she broke Maya's sophomore scoring record. Stewie was great tonight.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
NPOY honors, two NCs, two MOPs...I mean, god love Maya and Diana, but she's joining that rarified air. She's got two years left!

Reaction Score
She is a character for sure... The announcers were saying that she did not even tell her parents about winning the AP POY award so they missed it. DOn't know if that is true or not, but if it is then she is truly a character.

Reaction Score
Congratulations Stewie. Another incredible performance. I really thought that Stef would be the MOP. Sixteen rebounds, seventeen points, I don't even remember how many assists, hard set picks, taking hard shots. They will certainly miss Stef and Bria next year. Thank you to our two seniors who were five and now are two - the two best.

Reaction Score
She is a character for sure... The announcers were saying that she did not even tell her parents about winning the AP POY award so they missed it. DOn't know if that is true or not, but if it is then she is truly a character.
Loved Doris talking about how Stewie does everything in an understated way, signing her letter of intent on the hood of a car when other top players are holding press conferences on ESPN and doing the hat thing to announce their school. The last 5-6 minutes (when it's a 20+ point lead guess they have to talk about something like last year's game), I hope some people were listening. Some good stuff in there especially regarding Geno and the whole "class at the top of the game" controversy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom