Stewart, CNS fall at TOC | The Boneyard

Stewart, CNS fall at TOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
St. Mary's 63 (#2 school per Hoopsgurlz - St. Mary's is from Phoenix) - CNS 55

Add one more opposing coach to the list of Breanna Stewart believers. The Brittney Griner of high school basketball," Phoenix St. Mary's coach Curtis Ekmark christened Stewart on Wednesday.
But despite Stewart's 33 points and 16 rebounds,

http://highschoolsports.syracuse.com/news/article/-938962849606990856/stewart-cns-falll-at-phoenix/

Nice write-up about Stewart and Tuck as scorers at Hoopgurlz:

http://espn.go.com/high-school/girl...rt-morgan-tuck-alexis-jones-make-their-points

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Their final game is against an LA team with Imani Stafford....an elite big....I think she is headed to Texas [not sure].
Win or lose this one, Cicero North did themselves proud in Arizona.

Just a reminder: Cicero is coming to the Blake Arena at Springfield College to play West Springfield at 6:00 on Friday January 13.
Hope to see some of the Boneyard there to greet Breanna to the Pioneer Valley.

BTW: what...WHAT...has happened to CTK this year? Sierra and her team will be playing at 7:30 in Springfield that same evening...against East Longmeadow.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Just a reminder: Cicero is coming to the Blake Arean at Springfield College to play West Springfield at 6:00 on Friday January 13.
Hope to see some of the Boneyard there to greet Breanna to the Pioneer Valley.

BTW: what...WHAT...has happened to CTK this year? Sierra and her team will be playing at 7:30 in Springfield that same evening...against East Longmeadow.

Oh that's right, thanks for the reminder. I will definitely get over there for that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom