sterling gibbs cut list | The Boneyard

sterling gibbs cut list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"Gibbs is expected to visit UConn sometime next week following visits this week to Pittsburgh and Ohio State, his brother said."

Lock him down Ollie! Campus is kinda crazy with finals going on this week. It will be a little more boring and empty next week when he visits.

Reaction Score
Dear Mr. Sterling Gibbs, Please let me help you with this decision. Which schools on your list are true elite level programs? Which schools on your list have a national reputation for developing more NBA guards in the past 20 years? Which schools on your list have a head coach with scads of NBA contacts, 1 NC in 3 years, and past offers to coach NBA teams? Which schools on your list have won 2 NCs in past 5 years? Which schools on your list have won 4 NC's in the past 16 years? Which schools on your list are in an elite conference...never mind scratch that one... But seriously though, which school, with your contributions, will provide the most realistic shot at another NC next years? If your answer to 1 or all of these questions was UConn, please put an end to this crazy roller coaster ride, and join the most loyal and rabid fans in the country!!!

Last edited:

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
NCST & OHST can be considered worthy competition, although a notch below

Baylor a notch below them

Pitt & VCU don't belong in the same sentence

we have the winning tradition, the tournament tradition, the NBA tradition and the coach with the most street cred.

I have to believe we have the biggest superstar in the making as well in DHam, it should be an easy decision for him

Dear Sterling, Kevin is by far the best candidate to help you achieve your dreams. He's actually done that, he's worked hard to achieve exactly what you want to achieve. Please choose UConn, it's best for both of us

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Guys, just chill out and wait a week.
61943796.jpg

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I think Ed has it right. Let's see what he is looking for and if it isn't all about "Winning" then he may elect to go somewhere else. I mean Ohio State and NC State as pointed out, will probably make the dance but as usual, that's it.

I believe he will know and have been told this UConn team with the addition of Miller and him if he chooses, as well as Jalen and Steve, has the pieces to be pretty special at that point.

Let's wait and see. Could all be a well planned game for him with the answer already in place!

Reaction Score
I think Ed has it right. Let's see what he is looking for and if it isn't all about "Winning" then he may elect to go somewhere else. I mean Ohio State and NC State as pointed out, will probably make the dance but as usual, that's it.

I believe he will know and have been told this UConn team with the addition of Miller and him if he chooses, as well as Jalen and Steve, has the pieces to be pretty special at that point.

Let's wait and see. Could all be a well planned game for him with the answer already in place!
Agreed, but for a one year eligible transfer I would think exposure, playing time and competition are paramount. Winning NC's is our trump card, but I really believe that's devalued in these specific cases. A Senior knows how difficult it is to just get into the FF, let alone win a Ship.

I think Ollie is the advantage, especially with guards having NBA aspirations. We are in good shape on this one.

Anyway the kid has to be enjoying the fame and attention right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom