Stephon Castle honors | The Boneyard

Stephon Castle honors

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
as contrived and corny as they were, they did have 'some' good songs.
Bryce and Hart, right?

Yeah their hits were actually good and very listenable. They would’ve added sugar sugar to them as well but the band refused to play it. It went on to be at chart topping hit.

Reaction Score
For a second I read that as the New Jersey Mike Nesmith watchlist. And I was thinking “well, that’s good but it be better if he was on the Mickey Dolenz watchlist.”
A quick glance and I was thinking he made "top 25 in New Jersey" and I was thinking, I hope so!!

Reaction Score
Stephon Castle is not an underclassman. He's a junior.

Someone help me out here? Am I crazy?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I have never heard that in my life, and I've worked in high schools my entire career.

Underclass = freshman and sophomores.

Upperclass = juniors and seniors.
In the traditional sense you are correct but for these accolades/awards any student who is not a senior is considered underclass.

Reaction Score
Bryce and Hart, right?

Yeah their hits were actually good and very listenable. They would’ve added sugar sugar to them as well but the band refused to play it. It went on to be at chart topping hit.
Boyce & Hart !!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
We've gotten this far with Monkee references and nobody has mentioned Peter Tork(leson) was an EO Smith grad and his father taught at UConn.

Disappointing effort.

CL82

Reaction Score
We've gotten this far with Monkee references and nobody has mentioned Peter Tork(leson) was an EO Smith grad and his father taught at UConn.

Disappointing effort.
I thought about it, but that would be like providing all the answers in one of the music threads. You have to let these things develop on their own.

Reaction Score

Disappointing effort.
One summer (I think '70 or '71) my UConn friends rented the Torkelson house in Storrs. We had a blast there! We all knew that Peter Tork had lived there and we all got a kick out of that. Many a hangover experienced there!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Back to the subject at hand, Jersey Mike's has become my go to sub shop if I am traveling, need a sandwich and don't have time to research/find a local joint. Definitely a cut above Subway, Jimmy John's, Blimpie, Firehouse and any of the others.

CL82

Reaction Score
very much like:

early 30s = 30-34
mid 30s = 35-38
late 30s = 39

or so I tell myself...
Or 55 being middle-aged. It is if you’re planning on living to 110.

Reaction Score
Or 55 being middle-aged. It is if you’re planning on living to 110.
True on the numbers and on the analysis.

55 being called middle age, can also for some, mean they are in the middle of early onset dementia unfortunately.

Actually, at 50, a person can join AARP, and there are some amusing alternate acronyms, such as Areas Above the Refuse Pile and a few other below.

Reaction Score
Early 30s = 30-32
Mid 30s = 33-36
Late 30s = 37-39

This doesnt make me feel better. Im 45, 46 on Monday:(
You're still a kid.

If you have good knees and shoulders and hips, be glad for it. Older ones and not necessarily very old ones, often need parts replaced, and those parts last for a time limited period. If you can chase a tennis ball and jog around the block, you're on top of the world.

But, at your age, time for your first colonoscopy.

Regular screening, beginning at age 45, is the key to preventing colorectal cancer and finding it early. The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) recommends that adults age 45 to 75 be screened for colorectal cancer.

I'm near the other end of the spectrum. Not yet there and not looking forward to it. Not sure I want the next colonoscopy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom