2023 Recruiting: - Stephon Castle Commits to UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Stephon Castle Commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Unbelievable get. Best recruit of the Hurley era, and one of our best EVER. I believe our 11th best recruit of all time by the ranking, and our 3rd best PG. He stands a chance of being great in Storrs. And he's only getting better--his game has improved by leaps and bounds in the last year.
Respectfully disagree. Kimani Young was.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Go Go Go Yankees GIF by Jomboy Media

Reaction Score
I have said it before, as many of you have, but it bears repeating - this staff is incredible at recruiting: IN-CRED-I-BLE!

When Danny and Co. zero in on a guy and make him a priority, it almost does not matter who is against us... they be losing.

And it is always, ALWAYS a young man who is improving by leaps and bounds AND has an amazing attitude and work ethic.

It is great to be a UConn Husky fan again. Thank you coaches!!!

Reaction Score
Remember when there were posters complaining that Hurley was only recruiting the Northeast? And we tried to explain to them that Hurley said he needed to turn around the program first and then he'd be able to recruit nationally. Well it's now happening. Went into the deep South and grabbed a top 30 recruit.

Reaction Score
"As it stands, Castle is Hurley’s lone commit from 2023, a fact that won’t be the case for long if Castle has anything to do with it....I’m definitely gonna be coming at some guys now,” Castle said. 'Now that it’s official, I’m gonna try and bring some talented guys with me.'"

Helping to pull that sled a year and a half before he even steps on campus. Love to see it!
That’s the beauty of bringing a point guard onboard first. Rahsool 2.0

Reaction Score
My brother called me to tell me and my son texted me the news as well. Apparently, this is a major acquisition.

Congrats to Stephon and great job by Hurley & Co. The talent in the program is at a great level.

Reaction Score
My dad just hit up our group chat with this. Great get and congrats to him picking one of the best basketball schools. Is he is a PG or SG? I've seen both in this thread.
Castle says he's a 1 so I guess he's a 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69