Stephen A. Smith at UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Stephen A. Smith at UConn

Reaction Score
1. UConn has already won a championship in this conference.
2. Wichita State is in... wait for it... Wichita, a city that anyone who spent some time with a map of the US is familiar with.
3. The dude just likes to hear himself talk and give whatever hot take he can conjure up.
They won fresh out of BE and with the players from Jim Calhoun era. Soooooo what has happened after that?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The math nerd in me, not the syracuse fan I promise ;), felt compelled to note that you currently ONLY have more championships than 98.2 percent of D 1 schools. Pretty impressive, as much as I hate to admit, but not 99.9%. There would have to be 1000 D1 men's bb schools for that even to be a mathematical possibility.
99.9% is closer to 98.2% than 4>1 when considering math.:cool:

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I've always liked Steven A. He's hilarious-you just can't take him too serious. And he's right about the conference...it's a weight around the neck of the men's hoops program.

Reaction Score
Yeah, C-USA was such a bad conference for Memphis. They lost to Kansas in the championship game because they were in C-USA, dammit.

A single Loyola-Chicago player has more cajones than probably half of this board. At least when it comes to basketball.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
He's cracking on Wichita St? Does he know where Creighton is?

If there's one thing the AAC has going for it, it's the cities. Tampa, Orlando, New Orleans, Houston, Dallas, Memphis, Cinci, Philly, Annapolis and UNCASVILLE , are all pretty cool destinations, so Stephen shouldn't be picking on the cities of the AAC.

the AAC will be fine, once we make it so

PS: the banners in Storrs are a site to see for any college hoops junkie. Not sure you can find more basketball banners hanging in any other rafter

Reaction Score
Smith opinions are not serious. He makes a bunch of noise and moves on never taking responsibility for anything he said yesterday. He is a noise machine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom