Stephen A on Paige | The Boneyard

Stephen A on Paige

Reaction Score
Paige Bueckers has her Priorities in order. Even without a basketball in her hands !

Reaction Score
She is her own player, but she will have as much impact if not more on women's college basketball as Larry Bird did in the late 70's. And given Paige's ability to do far more than shoot well (and she does that), a comparison to Bird is a fine compliment.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Clark feels more like Steph Curry in terms of style of play IMO. A lot of crazy deep 3s and drives to the hoop.

Paige...I'm not sure there's a good men's basketball parallel for I can think of. She can score from anywhere but thrives most in the mid range and coming off screens. I don't watch enough men's basketball to think of a good parallel but for WBB comparison she's like a blend of DT/Bird.

Reaction Score
Clark feels more like Steph Curry in terms of style of play IMO. A lot of crazy deep 3s and drives to the hoop.

Paige...I'm not sure there's a good men's basketball parallel for I can think of. She can score from anywhere but thrives most in the mid range and coming off screens. I don't watch enough men's basketball to think of a good parallel but for WBB comparison she's like a blend of DT/Bird.
I agree, Clark is the Steph Curry. Paige, to me is a hybrid of Luka, Sue, and Diana.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom