Steph Curry | The Boneyard

Steph Curry

Reaction Score
His entire game is insane, not just shooting, this is performance art every night out with a limited roster. Glad Steve Kerr finally woke up and realized he needed to develop a balance b/w running his motion offense and putting the ball in Steph's hands and letting him cook.

Reaction Score
He's going to lock himself up another MVP, 3 MVP's puts him in really heady company.

Reaction Score
unbelievable display. Ray's shooting was remarkable and pinpoint and it's only a matter of time before Steph breaks Ray's 3 pt record.

Reaction Score
He's going to lock himself up another MVP, 3 MVP's puts him in really heady company.

He's been amazing, but there's zero chance he's winning the MVP on a .500 team. Not with the seasons Jokic and Embiid are having. It wouldn't surprise me if CP3 finishes above him too.

Reaction Score
He's been amazing, but there's zero chance he's winning the MVP on a .500 team. Not with the seasons Jokic and Embiid are having. It wouldn't surprise me if CP3 finishes above him too.
Okay, maybe I was a little caught in the moment. It's been Jokic's award to lose but Curry is closing fast and it depends on how Curry and the team closes. Embiid has played 38 games and he plays in the East, he's not in my first few.

Reaction Score
Okay, maybe I was a little caught in the moment. It's been Jokic's award to lose but Curry is closing fast and it depends on how Curry and the team closes. Embiid has played 38 games and he plays in the East, he's not in my first few.

Embiid and Curry aren't even in the same universe defensively, and Embiid's had a hell of a year himself offensively on a team that's had a great year. If Golden State leaps to the five seed or something and Curry keeps this up then maybe he'd been in the conversation but at this point he's at best third, and likely not in the top 5.

Reaction Score
Crazy to look back on his scouting report.

I mean, there is off, and there is OFF. Some of it is true, but overall he has revolutionized the game, sure this scout regrets this. Or at least he should.
FB_IMG_1618898528916.jpg

"Limited upside"...."Fringe starter"....Youch

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He’s on a tear! 4 out of the last 5 games- ten or more three pointers- fun to watch!

Reaction Score
Curry and Kerr is a great partnership. Kerr knew Curry's talent early in career and encouraged him/green-lighted him to take his shot when he saw it. Fantastic results. Curry rope-a-dopes defenders by shooting early in shot clock and from distances before they're (defenders)even locked in. Quick trigger/release.

If you remember Kerr as a player- He had a similar shooting profile though clearly not as prolific as Curry. Even MJ gave Kerr props as a teammate for his 3pt shooting talents.

IMO. Curry would have been successful on other teams with other coaches but not with this degree of success. Fun to watch him do his thing.

Reaction Score
Most great shooters take good/open shots and are lethal.

Steph is the only player I've ever seen that can make bad shots look good.

Reaction Score
Curry and Kerr is a great partnership. Kerr knew Curry's talent early in career and encouraged him/green-lighted him to take his shot when he saw it. Fantastic results. Curry rope-a-dopes defenders by shooting early in shot clock and from distances before they're (defenders)even locked in. Quick trigger/release.

If you remember Kerr as a player- He had a similar shooting profile though clearly not as prolific as Curry. Even MJ gave Kerr props as a teammate for his 3pt shooting talents.

IMO. Curry would have been successful on other teams with other coaches but not with this degree of success. Fun to watch him do his thing.
All of this happened well before Kerr

Reaction Score
All of this happened well before Kerr
His talent was/is obvious to everyone. My point is that the Kerr years started in 2014-2015 season and with the exception of the year he was injured -2019 season- have been his best years statistically. Kerr gives him the freedom to play his game.

There is a reason why Kerr says Steph is the only player on the Warrior's roster that is untradeable.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

I mean, there is off, and there is OFF. Some of it is true, but overall he has revolutionized the game, sure this scout regrets this. Or at least he should.
View attachment 66960

What did they list for his strengths?

Reaction Score
unbelievable display. Ray's shooting was remarkable and pinpoint and it's only a matter of time before Steph breaks Ray's 3 pt record.
At the volume he’s been making them the last couple of weeks, he could come close to breaking the record this season. Needs about 200 more. Yes, I know that sounds insane but he’s really that hot right now.

Regardless, it will likely happen at some point in the year 2021.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

View attachment 66960
the pic demonstrates his specialness. eyes on the prize, hand already in jack position- at waist level and before the ball is even touching it. by the time his other foot hits the floor, he's ready to launch as his cpu did the calculus nanoseconds ago. 3-2-1, liftoff!

Reaction Score
Heard an insane stat on Russ Westbrook this morning.

Westbrook has 8 triple doubles against the Jazz in his career. The Jazz, as a team, has 1 triple double against the entire NBA over that same timeframe.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I was not impressed until Paige Bueckers was impressed. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom