Steph Curry $215M | The Boneyard

Steph Curry $215M

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That's a lot of coin for someone who turns 34 this season.

Not faulting him for taking it, not faulting an owner for spending his money as he sees fit.

Just don't think I'd be sending that much to a player at his age.

Reaction Score

Not faulting him for taking it, not faulting an owner for spending his money as he sees fit.

Yeah it is! Check this out, mind boggling.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score

He's 100% worth it. He's still at the top of his game (2nd in MVP votes in 2021)

Reaction Score
Im more shocked at the fact Steph is 34. Its like yesterday i was watching him a Davidson. smdh Where does time go?
I had the same reaction. And then I remembered that I'm 34. :(

I think Curry seems younger than he is because his breakout year in the NBA wasn't until year 5 or 6 for him. He's only been "Steph Curry" for like 6-7 years.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I had the same reaction. And then I remembered that I'm 34. :(

I think Curry seems younger than he is because his breakout year in the NBA wasn't until year 5 or 6 for him. He's only been "Steph Curry" for like 6-7 years.

FWIW, he averaged 23 & 7 and made 272 3s in 2012-13 (his fourth season) and was 2nd Team All-NBA the next season.

Reaction Score
53 million a year. There are injuries that will take place so as great as he is, whoa.

Reaction Score
Dude just had arguably his best season ever and takes tremendous care of his body, besides the fact that he's still playing at a high level he's worth it for the value he's added to the franchise.

Reaction Score
If anyone deserves it , it’s him . He’s Mr. Warrior and will have a statue outside the arena. No Laker fan or Yankee fan complained about paying for Kobe/Jeter. At least Curry can still play for years to come.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The alternative is losing Steph Curry. It's an easy choice.

Reaction Score
The alternative is losing Steph Curry. It's an easy choice.
And I guarantee you there was a lot of research/consideration as to how much money they would end up losing through revenue if he left.

I’ve come to understand that Steph is to basketball and GS as Brady is to football and the Pats. GS fans are even more fans of Steph than they are the warriors; and they may lose hundreds of millions just by letting him go. He’s the one real reason anyone shows up to those games. Hell, if I were his agent, I would do all that analysis myself and throw that in front of management; wouldn’t be shocked if numbers like that are a big driving force of the contract.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
And I guarantee you there was a lot of research/consideration as to how much money they would end up losing through revenue if he left.

I’ve come to understand that Steph is to basketball and GS as Brady is to football and the Pats. GS fans are even more fans of Steph than they are the warriors; and they may lose hundreds of millions just by letting him go. He’s the one real reason anyone shows up to those games. Hell, if I were his agent, I would do all that analysis myself and throw that in front of management; wouldn’t be shocked if numbers like that are a big driving force of the contract.
All of that, and the fact he just put up arguably his best season. He might not be this good by year 4, but nobody in their right mind just gives up Steph.

Reaction Score
All of that, and the fact he just put up arguably his best season. He might not be this good by year 4, but nobody in their right mind just gives up Steph.
It would be very interesting how many GS fans would buy Curry jerseys of whatever team he would have gone too, like Pats fans bought Bucs Brady jerseys

Steph makes that business tens of millions on merchandise alone

Reaction Score

For the best shooter of all time, you pay him.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Who cares?

I’m not paying it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom