Stefanie!! | The Boneyard

Stefanie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...and this from someone, recruited to UConn, who many questioned why she was...

Reaction Score
Does anyone else think that she is not used wisely in Washington??

I agree with you. Her main job on offense is setting screens so players can get open. It wasn't till the last five games of the season Coach T was getting her the ball more.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Cheyenne Parker, a benchwarmer for Chicago, put up 26.1 ppg and 14.1 rpg last year in China. I would take all Chinese numbers with a *block* of salt (including those of Loyd and Stewart).

Still, good for Stef. She's a solid pro that would be an asset to any team in the W. I would just caution against looking at these numbers and thinking she is a world-beater or that this is evidence she has been missed by the Mystics.

Reaction Score
Good numbers but Cheyenne Parker, a benchwarmer for Chicago, put up 26.1 ppg and 14.1 rpg last year in China. I would take all Chinese numbers with a block of salt (including those of Loyd and Stewart).
Sounds like good advice about their GNP reports as well.

Stef looks spectacularly buff, even if she is letting her purple hair grow out. I think her NC final against ND was one of the greatest examples of senior leadership I've ever seen. She refused to lose.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Cheyenne Parker, a benchwarmer for Chicago, put up 26.1 ppg and 14.1 rpg last year in China. I would take all Chinese numbers with a *block* of salt (including those of Loyd and Stewart).

Still, good for Stef. She's a solid pro that would be an asset to any team in the W. I would just caution against looking at these numbers and thinking she is a world-beater or that this is evidence she has been missed by the Mystics.

Holy Molly, Orang, I hope you don't volunteer as a school crossing guard.

Reaction Score

I agree that a number of WNBA players had way above averages in the chinese league than in WNBA. But Stef can work on her offensive moves more in this league and then feel confident using them when she gets back to the WNBA.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I believe that the Chinese league limits each team to 1 American/foreigner, and that player is generally the highest paid and primary scorer.

Stewie had 46 in her second game. Even in the rec league, that's a lot of points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom