Stefanie Dolson | The Boneyard

Stefanie Dolson

Reaction Score
Tuned in to watch the Sky vs Dream and didn't see Stefanie Dolson in the box score. I found out she was suspended for partial season on May 17. Anyone know why?

Reaction Score
Left for Team USA 3 x 3 Olympic qualifying tournament in Austria. Lou, Plum and A. Gray(Dallas) also on team
TY for the info. Kind of surprised. Didn't think Stef would be a good fit for 3x3 bb.

Reaction Score
TY for the info. Kind of surprised. Didn't think Stef would be a good fit for 3x3 bb.
Interesting perspective. She is a great passer though and is versatile on offense and is a wide body and very hard to defend one on one. It is somewhat counter-intuitive but it can work and I think will.

Reaction Score
Interesting perspective. She is a great passer though and is versatile on offense and is a wide body and very hard to defend one on one. It is somewhat counter-intuitive but it can work and I think will.
Hope they televise the trials. Would love to see them.

Reaction Score
During the off season, while some are posting about pasta, uniforms and other trivia, great to have a new basketball thread. Have watched a little 3x3 in the past and it was mainly focused on motion offensive schemes played by athletic, quick, good shooting players. Few will be able to guard Stef under the basket and I can't remember ever seeing a shot blocker in 3x3. Will be interesting to see Stef play.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
During the off season, while some are posting about pasta, uniforms and other trivia, great to have a new basketball thread. Have watched a little 3x3 in the past and it was mainly focused on motion offensive schemes played by athletic, quick, good shooting players. Few will be able to guard Stef under the basket and I can't remember ever seeing a shot blocker in 3x3. Will be interesting to see Stef play.
I believe there is some sort of 3 x 3 league in Europe. I caught this tournament last weekend where Spain played Poland in the final match. Check out #10 on Spain. I would not say she is athletic, but very good on positional play under the basket.

By the way, I do not believe these teams represent their countries in the Olympics.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Well the players in the first You tube video do appear in this practice video for Spain's 3 x 3 Olympic team, so I dont know if they are tryouts or a practice squad.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Who is coaching the 3 x 3 team ?

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
1- Happy Birthday Christyn
2- Same girl from Spain, in the above video, appears in the Christyn video for her 3 x 3 days.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
How about "Olympic Reserve"?
Might not work other years. I agree with @Orangutan - some form of "inactive" (even "inactive reserve" or "reserved inactive") which would give you both props would sound better than "suspended".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom