Stefanie Dolson: 'I just am who I am' | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stefanie Dolson: 'I just am who I am'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No. No. No. Take it back, please. Or, just wait. Big Mama, you just killed our chances for getting invited to the Big 12.
All the same- glad you are who you are. And, were it not for (monetary)desperation I would say to the B12: thanks for having us under consideration, but playing second fiddle/TX politics isn't something that we can learn to live with for long.

mr006

Reaction Score
but how am I supposed to get married when all my celebrity crushes keep coming out? First Ellen Page now Dolson... :)

How about Svet? Or Bird? (Or did I miss something?) :p

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
It took me more than a few years to figure out my own philosophy regarding LGBT people and culture. It evolved to this:

Adulthood and consent assumed, who you love, why you love, and how you love are none of my business. I can only be free if I help to ensure that you can also be free. Simplistic, I suppose. But it works for me.

Now, I have yet another reason to admire Mama Stef!
Your stand on freedom to me is the essence of this great country. To steal a phrase, "I may not agree with what you say (are), but I will defend to the death your right to say (or be) it". Most of us of a certain age had our opinions on the LBGT community evolve. Mine changed when I realized (finally) how discrete and fragile our lives are and how rare love is. It finally hit me that everyone no matter their orientation deserves to be loved. It was that simple. At my age looking back over the plot of my life it just seems so trivial and such an invasion to worry over or to judge the sexuality of someone else.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
No. No. No. Take it back, please. Or, just wait. Big Mama, you just killed our chances for getting invited to the Big 12.
All the same- glad you are who you are. And, were it not for (monetary)desperation I would say to the B12: thanks for having us under consideration, but playing second fiddle/TX politics isn't something that we can learn to live with for long.
I dunno, the Big 12 seems ok with gays.

Griner comes out, says 'just be who you are'

Openly gay athlete named co-captain of University of Oklahoma track and field team

KU student center is host of first Big 12 Gay Conference

Reaction Score
upload_2016-5-12_19-51-27.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members