Stef on the class of 2013 | The Boneyard

Stef on the class of 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Geno said positive things overall and praised Breanna as a player who is as competitive and talented as we have ever had. He also said the group is as good a trio as we have had in one class in a long, long time and they would get us to the level of a championship team. However, he did not talk about their games. To fill in the gap, UConn spokesperson Stef Dolson added details about her teammates from this past summer's Team USA squad:

"I am excited for all of them. Moriah, she is that quick little guard that is going to annoy people on defense and hopefully being a really good point guard for us, pushing the tempo," Dolson said. "Morgan, she is going to be a real key player. She is going to be that hard working Kelly (Faris) type of player, getting rebounds, playing defense and making smart plays all the time. Breanna, she is going to be good. She is going to come in and really go crazy. She will get rebounds, she can block every shot and when she finishes around the basket, she has a great hook shot. She is a really great player.
"It was fun. We know a little bit of how they play so now we just have to get out there and get a feel for how we play. She [Bree] can play at any level and be the best player or if not, in the top three. She is a hard worker, she knows her role on every team she plays on and she knows it so well. She is so humble, I love her."

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
You mean we get another Moriah, another Morgan and another Breanna in 2013 in addition to the three that we're already getting in 2012 ...?!??! WOW! WOW ! WOW !!!

:D

Reaction Score
Great post!!!!! I feel we< I,> do not get enough inf on the recruits,,players. There is so much more available on the young men. Putting the 2 together is exciting. We should get Stef to become a regular contributor:p I am sure Geno would put a halt to that:) I would love for us to get regular chats occuring. Premium scout and other sites have much more chatter on mens sports and subjects. John's Weekly chat and articles of all of the Huskie beat writers is always aprreciated!

Reaction Score
You mean we get another Moriah, another Morgan and another Breanna in 2013 in addition to the three that we're already getting in 2012 ...?!??! WOW! WOW ! WOW !!!

:D
Yes as a matter of fact the 3 you are speaking of will be available 2012-2013,2013-2014-2015,2015-2016;)

Reaction Score
VA - yup, both years.....can't have too much of a good thing.

MILFORD - don't worry, young fellow, your cylinders are firing nicely most all the time. Bet that WAS a lousy feeling for a moment though, wasn't it? Reminds me of this noon when I laddled my hot soup into my empty cereal bowl still in the sink from breakfast, and found that the cereal bowl was still full of cold rinse water. Eh, life with macular degeneration.

By the way, thought your comments on the "Geno comment" re Pace game were excellent as usual.

Got a big kick out of "Momma Stef," the highly seasoned veteran of a freshman year plus two EX games, doing the evaluations of the "kids" coming in. Very interesting to read her take. Stay well.

Reaction Score
VA - yup, both years.....can't have too much of a good thing.

MILFORD - don't worry, young fellow, your cylinders are firing nicely most all the time. Bet that WAS a lousy feeling for a moment though, wasn't it? Reminds me of this noon when I laddled my hot soup into my empty cereal bowl still in the sink from breakfast, and found that the cereal bowl was still full of cold rinse water. Eh, life with macular degeneration.

By the way, thought your comments on the "Geno comment" re Pace game were excellent as usual.

Got a big kick out of "Momma Stef," the highly seasoned veteran of a freshman year plus two EX games, doing the evaluations of the "kids" coming in. Very interesting to read her take. Stay well.
I would love to get to know some of you:p eric and I were trying to figure out out how to actually chat and how we could include others or ban some lol!
I wanted to comment on the above topics,but i got distracted. Then I contacted Harriet trying to find out how I can watch the games live via TV or computer. It is nice to know that there are a # of fans who are also very knowledgable and also seem to have time on their hands:) I am Ira actually it is my pysdonym for my pictures;) LOL
RE; Geno he is like House.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Well, if it is Grandma Doty then Momma Stef is about right. Boy, they make them old early these days.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Well, if it is Grandma Doty then Momma Stef is about right. Boy, they make them old early these days.
The Senior Stateswoman is a sophomore. She has grown in maturity by about 4 years in the past 13 months!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Nothing like losing all your credibility in one post! LOL!!
If only I had credibility to lose! :(

I'm trying not to be the Voice of Inaccuracy, but it's a struggle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom