Stef Dolson | The Boneyard

Stef Dolson

Reaction Score
Did anyone see the segment in the studio, after the NC State vs Louisville game? Rebecca was commenting on the UConn players who had 20 points and 10 assists in a game. She said how about a shout out to Stef Dolson, the only post on the list. Also on the list, Breanna Stewart. For the person that told me Breanna played post, how about telling Rebecca that. Morgan and Kiah Stokes were the posts. Yes, Breanna sometimes guarded the other team's post player, but she was never the center of those teams.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Is this thread about Stef or the fact that someone thinks (incorrectly it seems) that Stewie was a post (center?) player? Just want to be sure to post something that relates to the OP.

For what it's worth, Stef was usually listed as a Center in box scores, Stewie as a Forward (and if Kiah started she was listed as a Center).

Reaction Score
A BYer tried to tell me that Breanna played center. I replied yes, sometimes she covered the other team's center, but Morgan and Kiah were the centers on those teams. They kept insisting, but now I have proof. Just don't like someone telling me I'm wrong when I know I'm right. Benn wrong about a lot in life, but not about that.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
A BYer tried to tell me that Breanna played center. I replied yes, sometimes she covered the other team's center, but Morgan and Kiah were the centers on those teams. They kept insisting, but now I have proof. Just don't like someone telling me I'm wrong when I know I'm right. Benn wrong about a lot in life, but not about that.
I believe Morgan was also listed as a Forward when she was the starter and Kiah came in off of the bench.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom