Stef & Bria | The Boneyard

Stef & Bria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do either one have a younger sister or cousin that plays basketball in class of 2014?

Is there anyway we can clone either one?

We were very lucky to land these 2.

Geno needs to land another big like Stef in 2014? There were a lot of doubters that questioned her ability, fitness, and skills but she turned out to be a true Gem.

Reaction Score
So many time this season, I've told my wife that Stefanie may turn out to be a more of an accomplishment (for the coaches) than Tina.
That is, Tina came in (as I remember it) with great expectations. I recall, she was hampered by that "trick shoulder" but once that was cured, she proceeded pretty much as expected (Sylvia Fowles notwithstanding). .... and she has continued to amaze.

I don't recall Stefanie as having the same press clippings coming in to the program. For that matter, Freshman year, the physical potential was there but she was clearly a "project".
Whatever, she's bought-in hook-line-and sinker and is playing at the elite / superstar level....and to think, she's "our's" for a while longer.

Go Stefanie!

Do either one have a younger sister or cousin that plays basketball in class of 2014?

Is there anyway we can clone either one?

We were very lucky to land these 2.

Geno needs to land another big like Stef in 2014? There were a lot of doubters that questioned her ability, fitness, and skills but she turned out to be a true Gem.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
but she turned out to be a true Gem.

And will be very useful to some pro team.

Reaction Score
Watching Stef do her thing in the DePaul game was amazing. She is skilled in a way which is incredibly rare to see in any player, let alone a post player. The commentators clearly pay attention to her post and re-post and her ability to shoot with either hand over each shoulder, her foot work, her mid-range (and now even long range) shooting and her passing are good...as in really really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom