Stef and Bria's next step | The Boneyard

Stef and Bria's next step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So obviously the season ended last week, but I haven't really processed the fact that Stef and Bria are done with their UConn careers until today, the day of the draft.

Best wishes to both girls at the next level of their basketball journey.

Attachments

• class of 14.png
    class of 14.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 41

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Post by Bria on her new blog..

It such an exciting day. So happy that the draft could be in Connecticut which has been my home for the last 4 years. My Family, friends, teammates, and coach are all going to be there to support me and this next step in my life. I could not be more grateful. #WNBA :)

Reaction Score
Post by Bria on her new blog..

It such an exciting day. So happy that the draft could be in Connecticut which has been my home for the last 4 years. My Family, friends, teammates, and coach are all going to be there to support me and this next step in my life. I could not be more grateful. #WNBA :)
Could we please recruit more kids like this?

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
What is the URL address for that? Thanks

Reaction Score
What is the URL address for that? Thanks
I believe it's on her twitter. Stef has one as well, I think it's sponsored by the WNBPA so obviously they had to wait until after the championship to get involved in anything connected to a pro sports union.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
There was a Twitter chat this morning with Stef and a few of the other kids expected to be picked among the first tonight. If you know how to search hashtags, search #APWNBA to see all the Q&A. I asked Stef and Kayla if players can be "fond" of each other now. They both basically said the games are very intense and emotional. Afterward, they are buds. Still,:eek:

10251520_661335860600034_1906317133_n.jpg

Reaction Score
There was a Twitter chat this morning with Stef and a few of the other kids expected to be picked among the first tonight. If you know how to search hashtags, search #APWNBA to see all the Q&A. I asked Stef and Kayla if players can be "fond" of each other now. They both basically said the games are very intense and emotional. Afterward, they are buds. Still,:eek:
One only needs to look on twitter to see how friendly foes on the court are off of it. On Bria's birthday everyone from Samarie Walker to Sims, Mabrey and McBride wished her a happy birthday.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
One only needs to look on twitter to see how friendly foes on the court are off of it. On Bria's birthday everyone from Samarie Walker to Sims, Mabrey and McBride wished her a happy birthday.
I'm too old to follow college guys or girls on twitter. :cool:

Reaction Score
I don't follow anyone and rarely go on to social media sites, but the links are posted here quite often. Now that the season is over and the Huskies are allowed to go on twitter again, there has been a flurry of posts with their tweets.

Reaction Score
I must admit I didn't expect them to be drafted one after the other, and then be reunited!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
thats why we miss out on the truth about the players... we just assume grumpy old guys know what they're talking about and run with those assumptions.

Reaction Score
So they're reunited, with Mike T. and Kara to learn from. Pretty good situation for them, I think..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom