Stay Tuned | The Boneyard

Stay Tuned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone know what this is about?

Well its showing women's banners, and we won it last year, and I think that's the date of first night. To me, all it means is that the women are raising yet another banner in October, just a guess though

Reaction Score
Ah, good point. For some reason I was thinking first night was the following week, but it's Monday and I'm not really thinking too clearly. My bad.

Reaction Score
I took a stroll around UConn today on a drive home from Boston after the Calling (Shakes f-ckin killed it btw). Part of that included walking through Gampel, and I was surprised to see the lights were mostly off. Had never seen the inside like that.

Reaction Score
I took a stroll around UConn today on a drive home from Boston after the Calling (Shakes f-ckin killed it btw). Part of that included walking through Gampel, and I was surprised to see the lights were mostly off. Had never seen the inside like that.

Not uncommon actually. When they aren't using it for practice (bball or vball) they typically cut half the house lights to save power.

Reaction Score
Other than duck*ing scaring the s*** out of everyone near my computer with that sound?
Sometime the stupidest things make me laugh. Your post has had me cracking up.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Hiding the toilet stain on the ceiling. It's good business.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
My prediction is that it will be unveiled that JR Ewing was shot. I'm not that invested in it as after a year they will probably announce that it was a just a dream.

Either that or some of Enzo Patoni's DNA was found in the remnants of the kiln blast and UConn has successfully cloned the Maestro, accelerated its growth to adulthood and are now ready to begin repairs.

Gampel è la mia opera più grande. Sono soddisfatto di essere in grado di tornare al suo antico splendore.
- Enzo Patoni Clone 10-16-15

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member