Stats are up | The Boneyard

Stats are up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I really appreciate having these stats to review and all the work that goes into it. Thank you! I was wondering, would it be much trouble to add in where our stats rank versus all Div I schools? That would be a nice add, if possible, to track how the team is progressing? JAT.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I really appreciate having these stats to review and all the work that goes into it. Thank you! I was wondering, would it be much trouble to add in where our stats rank versus all Div I schools? That would be a nice add, if possible, to track how the team is progressing? JAT.

Well, JCF, what you need is this page. It has a link to the NCAA National Rankings page (just above the blue box in the middle of the page). On that page, they show the top 5 schools in each of 18 categories. If you click on the category name (e.g. "Scoring Offense") you will be taken to the ranking list of all D I schools in the category.

In both pages (top 5 and individual category) if you hover over the "Thru Games xx/xx/" in the page header, it will give a list of dates. Select a date to see the list as it was on that date.

Voila!

P.S. Some of the other links on my NCAA stats link page might not be working. The NCAA likes to move things around on a random basis and I have not verified all the links this year. Have to put it on my to-do list.

But the link to the team ranking summary (the yellow button) does work and summarizes all the team and some of the individual rankings all on one page. Not as many #1 rankings as past years.

Reaction Score
Well, JCF, what you need is this page. It has a link to the NCAA National Rankings page (just above the blue box in the middle of the page). On that page, they show the top 5 schools in each of 18 categories. If you click on the category name (e.g. "Scoring Offense") you will be taken to the ranking list of all D I schools in the category.

In both pages (top 5 and individual category) if you hover over the "Thru Games xx/xx/" in the page header, it will give a list of dates. Select a date to see the list as it was on that date.

Voila!

P.S. Some of the other links on my NCAA stats link page might not be working. The NCAA likes to move things around on a random basis and I have not verified all the links this year. Have to put it on my to-do list.

But the link to the team ranking summary (the yellow button) does work and summarizes all the team and some of the individual rankings all on one page. Not as many #1 rankings as past years.
Thanks!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
For the year, Gabby Williams is second in points and rebounds per 40, first in FTA and steals per 40, and 3rd in blocks per 40.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
For the year, Gabby Williams is second in points and rebounds per 40, first in FTA and steals per 40, and 3rd in blocks per 40.

Noticed you didn't mention FTM. ;^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc