State of Connecticut HS Recruiting- Class of 2018 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

State of Connecticut HS Recruiting- Class of 2018

Reaction Score
SPB works his tail off. Has a passion for HS football. Respect him greatly, despite being an anti-UCONN guy

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Game time Ct pretends the northern half of the state doesn't exist. I get the talent isn't as strong but still.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Game time Ct pretends the northern half of the state doesn't exist. I get the talent is as strong but still.

They seem to be pulling in more stringers to report on games...

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Game time Ct pretends the northern half of the state doesn't exist. I get the talent isn't as strong but still.

this would be my only gripe with them

Reaction Score
If any of your local papers are owned by Hearst, expect that to change. They're crossposting between GameTime and the local papers

Reaction Score
I'm going to be pretty upset if GameTime has more than high school sports on it...

Reaction Score
There are quite a few CT kids for this class and future classes drawing significant interest from P5 schools... seems time is changing the tune about CT talent. The biggest differential/knock against CT is the depth of the talent in a small state.

Levis is the real deal, maybe Lashlee and Edsall can change his mind this recruiting season. Lol

I'm actually more excited about Phommachanah, he's still undecided. If the UCONN can close out the season on a high note and HCRE can give more post game press conferences like the last two, in state recruits and their parents will notice.

Reaction Score
If anyone likes to have multiple screens going. You can get a live look at UConn commit Travis Jones (OL/Wilbur Cross) as WC takes on Hand at noon.

Reaction Score
If anyone likes to have multiple screens going. You can get a live look at UConn commit Travis Jones (OL/Wilbur Cross) as WC takes on Hand at noon.

I might be in minority on this board as everyone seems to want the staff to use him at DT, but I think Jones has limitless potential as a guard.

Reaction Score
I might be in minority on this board as everyone seems to want the staff to use him at DT, but I think Jones has limitless potential as a guard.
I watched some of the game. Travis Jones needs to stay on offense. You’d expect a kid with his size to dominate defensively, but he doesn’t.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I watched some of the game. Travis Jones needs to stay on offense. You’d expect a kid with his size to dominate defensively, but he doesn’t.

He played really well against Xavier when they played earlier in the year. I could see him on either side of the ball at UConn next year. He is a heck of an athlete for his size.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

OVing Nebraska this weekend as well

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Well - I'll put this here since he's an AOF PG guy. Looks like he enjoyed his Nebraska visit. Vandy is next.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Guess that trip to Nashville is scuttled:

Hey, that might result in a good trickle down benefit for us in that Nebraska may cool their pursuit of Baldonado.

As for Casey, its was tough watching him turn down offers. I'm not routing against the kid, just thought he was getting offers above his tape and was foolish to be passing on them.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Thomaston CT kid that went to NJ for football has decided on URI. I think he camped with us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom