Starting lineup | The Boneyard

Starting lineup

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what the starting lineup will be for Tuesday's game? And who is coming off the bench?

Reaction Score
For the men, returning starters, Whaley, Martin, Cole and Sanogo will hold on to their jobs. Jackson, Hawkins and Gaffney are competing for the fifth spot. Akok Akok, Samson Johnson vying for a rotation role. There will be some very good players NOT in the rotation, so get ready to ask “why isn’t (fill in blank) playing more?” all season long!

Reaction Score
For the men, returning starters, Whaley, Martin, Cole and Sanogo will hold on to their jobs. Jackson, Hawkins and Gaffney are competing for the fifth spot. Akok Akok, Samson Johnson vying for a rotation role. There will be some very good players NOT in the rotation, so get ready to ask “why isn’t (fill in blank) playing more?” all season long!

Updated.

Reaction Score
Anyone know anything about Hawkins????
What do you want to know?

Top 50 freshman. From DeMatha Catholic in MD. NBA SG height and length. 6'5", 175 lb. Probably 6'9"+ wingspan.

Knock down shooter. Can shoot off movement. Has some ability to put it on the deck attacking closeouts. Okay passer. Pretty good on-ball defender.

Needs to put on some weight and get the defensive system nailed down.

Reaction Score
What do you want to know?

Top 50 freshman. From DeMatha Catholic in MD. NBA SG height and length. 6'5", 175 lb. Probably 6'9"+ wingspan.

Knock down shooter. Can shoot off movement. Has some ability to put it on the deck attacking closeouts. Okay passer. Pretty good on-ball defender.

Needs to put on some weight and get the defensive system nailed down.
He wanted to know why he's in a walking boot.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hawkins in a boot..

So many tasty nuggets in that pic.

Cole, Martin, Polley, Whaley, wearing blue? Who is the fifth player in blue? Diarra wearing blue and may practice but obviously not playing.

With offset lines and people all over the place.............Whaley looks about 6'7", Martin looks swoll, Akok looks taller than Johnson, Cole looks 2" shorter than any other scholarship player,

Reaction Score
So many tasty nuggets in that pic.

Cole, Martin, Polley, Whaley, wearing blue? Who is the fifth player in blue? Diarra wearing blue and may practice but obviously not playing.

With offset lines and people all over the place.............Whaley looks about 6'7", Martin looks swoll, Akok looks taller than Johnson, Cole looks 2" shorter than any other scholarship player,
You would assume Sanogo.

There are your starters, at least for Tuesday.

Cole
Martin
Polley
Whaley
Sanogo

Reaction Score
Polley looks like the tallest guy on the team.

Reaction Score
You would assume Sanogo.

There are your starters, at least for Tuesday.

Cole
Martin
Polley
Whaley
Sanogo
Martin starting at the 2 is not what I want to see. My fear is that puts too much pressure on Cole to be over dribbling, and we saw last year that he was far better late in the year when the ball wasn’t in his hands as high a percentage of the time.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
I say Gaff or Polley gets that fifth spot if Hawkins can't go

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Polley looks like the tallest guy on the team.

Yes he does, but again I acknowledge camera angle and how they are positioned.

We had the infamous picture last year of a team photo that had shoulder heights, eye level, etc and was turning everyone in to sleuths. I will say this Jackson looks taller than Whaley or Sanogo.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I say Gaff or Polley gets that fifth spot if Hawkins can't go

If Hawkins is out due to a foot injury, I'm going with the following line up. Not saying I want, not saying I don't, just saying I think this is what we are likely to see.

Cole
Gaff
Martin
Whaley
Sanogo.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
If Hawkins is out due to a foot injury, I'm going with the following line up. Not saying I want, not saying I don't, just saying I think this is what we are likely to see.

Cole
Gaff
Martin
Whaley
Sanogo.
I agree with you. Thinking Hurley will go with another ball handler and experience, but at the same time this is a tough shooting lineup. We'll see in just over 24 hours

Reaction Score
Well, looks like Hawkins will get a delayed start, just like Bouk. We'll hope the comparison continues. If this means Corey Floyd gets a look-see, it's not a total downer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom