starting lineup best players in college ball | Page 2 | The Boneyard

starting lineup best players in college ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
You would take Henson over davis after what you saw last night when North Carolina got lucky to escape against Wisconsin at home. Anthony Davis the better overall player right now
ya, they both average about the same... this was against a top 10 team and he got 8 17 and 5... people would probably still take marshall after tonights game too

Reaction Score
PG-BAZZ
SG-JL
SF-BARNES
PF-ROBINSON
C-SULLINGER

Ill take those five and beat anyone youve got.

I got
PG- Bazz/ Jason Clark
SG- Lamb
SF- Terrence Jones
PF- Anthony Davis
C- Drummond

This five will beat your five/ although I do like Robinson at the 4.

Reaction Score
I got
PG- Bazz/ Jason Clark
SG- Lamb
SF- Terrence Jones
PF- Anthony Davis
C- Drummond

Jason Clark of Georgetown? He is not anything remotely resembling a point guard.

You also have Terrence Jones playing out of position. And most importantly, you don't have Jared Sullinger on your team, making it impossible for your team to include the 5 best players in America.

Reaction Score
I got
PG- Bazz/ Jason Clark
SG- Lamb
SF- Terrence Jones
PF- Anthony Davis
C- Drummond

well you cant take bazz because i got him but you can have clark all day and ill give you jones at the 3 all day. i win 85-73:p

Reaction Score
Bazz? Craft? Barton? You cant be serious.

PG- Tu Holloway
SG-Brad Beal
SF-Jeremy Lamb, I think Barnes is overated
PF-Jared Sullinger
C-Anthony Davis
Nice line up Burnsbro...

I'm going to spice it up a bit for ya. Three (3) players that need serious considerstion based on their team and individual performance cumulatively are Tony Mitchell (Alabama), John Shurna (Northwestern) and Marcus Denman (Missouri). This is just after beginning of the season performance.

Reaction Score
Bluedog I was hoping you come on here and provide some reason. Love Alabama's team and Tony Mitchell is a player. I also love their freshmen with Cooper Lacey and Randolph. Live in the Chicago area and you are 100% correct John Shurna might be the most underrated player in the country.

Two guys I really like who I didnt mention are Tim Hardaway JR kid just knows how to play the game. And the other Xavier Mark Lyons is really coming around for them.

I feel UConn and Xavier are the two best backcourts in the country.

Reaction Score
Tu Holloway
Jeremy Lamb
Harrison Barnes
Jared Sullinger
Andre Drummond (scratching the surface of what he'll be in February)

Reaction Score
Jason Clark of Georgetown? He is not anything remotely resembling a point guard.

You also have Terrence Jones playing out of position. And most importantly, you don't have Jared Sullinger on your team, making it impossible for your team to include the 5 best players in America.

jason clark is a great guard who can play both the 1 and the 2 similar to Bazz. The point guard is up for debate because there alot of guys whose case can be made such as peyton siva,tu holloway, and even kendall marshall. Terrence jones is not out of position. In the NBA he will be a small forward because he is too small for a powerforward and his game is more suited for small forward sort of like Majok will be for the Lakers or Perry Jones. Why would I take sullinger as a power forward? Anthony Davis is much better than him, bigger, more athletic, and can score easily. Have you been watching Anthony Davis? Drummond of course needs no explanation because I cant think of a center in college basketball better than him.

Reaction Score
pg----- bazz

sg----- lamb

sf----- terrence jones

pf---- anthony davis

c----- drummond

3 for uconn 2 for the fish

let me know what you guys think.
PG- brandon triche
SG- dion waiters
SF- CJ fair
PF- kris joseph
C- FAB

bring it!!!

Reaction Score
Bluedog I was hoping you come on here and provide some reason. Love Alabama's team and Tony Mitchell is a player. I also love their freshmen with Cooper Lacey and Randolph. Live in the Chicago area and you are 100% correct John Shurna might be the most underrated player in the country.

Two guys I really like who I didnt mention are Tim Hardaway JR kid just knows how to play the game. And the other Xavier Mark Lyons is really coming around for them.

I feel UConn and Xavier are the two best backcourts in the country.
Thanks...Alabama is young. Mitchell is the best player no one is talking about other then you and I. You saw glimpses last night of Mitchell's great athleticism. It is a very long season and AU has great upside because of the expected growth of their Freshman class. I think they will score a #3 seed in the Tourney. Assuming they do that team will be very dangerous. I have them as a Final 4 team (many will bash that 1).

I know you loved Xavier preseason and the back court. Lyons and Tu are beasts. Throw in Dezmine Wells (big time recruit) and you have a very special back court. Living in Chicago certainly provides you with a view of some the best high school hoops in the country. No question Hardaway Jr. and Lyons fall into that category of the under the radar baller (the 1's usually designated as 2nd tier) some of us love to root for.

It should be fun tonight watching the Florida back court go up against the Cuse zone. I am sky high on the Gator back court. You have to love Boatright, Bazz and Lamb. Over the long haul I agree UConn and Xavier back courts are top 3 adding in Florida. John Shurna is a great player.

Good Karma...

Reaction Score
I try not to plug Freshman in this early. I like to wait till the end of season. Because as of Now theyre learning and figuring it out. Drummond and Anthony Davis will probably be in the top 10 by end of season. But gotta show respect to the guys that have already proved themselves.

1st Team

PG - Marshall (UNC)
SG - Lamb (UConn)
SF - Mike Moser (UNLV)
PF - Sullinger (Ohio State)
C - Perry Jones (Baylor)

2nd Team

PG - Halloway (Xavier)
SG - Marcus Denmon (Missouri)
SF - Barnes (UNC)
PF - Jones (Kentucky)
C/PF - Henson (UNC)

3rd Team

PG - Taylor (Wisconsin)
SG - Kenny Boynton (Florida)
SF - Doug McDermott (Creighton)
PF - JaMychal Green (Alabama)
PF - Thomas Roninson (Kansas)

Reaction Score
The East Coast Bias on here is gross! Its like you guys dont even consider teams West of Ohio!

Reaction Score
I try not to plug Freshman in this early. I like to wait till the end of season. Because as of Now theyre learning and figuring it out. Drummond and Anthony Davis will probably be in the top 10 by end of season. But gotta show respect to the guys that have already proved themselves.

1st Team

PG - Marshall (UNC)
SG - Lamb (UConn)
SF - Mike Moser (UNLV)
PF - Sullinger (Ohio State)
C - Perry Jones (Baylor)

2nd Team

PG - Halloway (Xavier)
SG - Marcus Denmon (Missouri)
SF - Barnes (UNC)
PF - Jones (Kentucky)
C/PF - Henson (UNC)

3rd Team

PG - Taylor (Wisconsin)
SG - Kenny Boynton (Florida)
SF - Doug McDermott (Creighton)
PF - JaMychal Green (Alabama)
PF - Thomas Roninson (Kansas)

Thanks for your effort and putting great thought into your post. Enjoy the games today.

Reaction Score
Bazz? Craft? Barton? You cant be serious.

PG- Tu Holloway
SG-Brad Beal
SF-Jeremy Lamb, I think Barnes is overated
PF-Jared Sullinger
C-Anthony Davis
Brad Beal? You cant be serious. Completely agree on Barnes. I have no idea what people see in him. Hes methodical jump shooter. Looks like a robot out there.

Reaction Score
pg----- bazz

sg----- lamb

sf----- terrence jones

pf---- anthony davis

c----- drummond

3 for uconn 2 for the fish

let me know what you guys think.

I assume this is a joke right? Bazz might not even be the best PG on his own team.

PG - Hollaway
SG - Lamb
SF- Barnes
PF- Davis
C - Sullinger

Reaction Score
Yes if Beal had a true PG he would be a lot better. And hes a great defender and rebounder. Obviously there are going to be SG who have better numbers, But I just think Beal is better.

Reaction Score
Yes if Beal had a true PG he would be a lot better. And hes a great defender and rebounder. Obviously there are going to be SG who have better numbers, But I just think Beal is better.
You think Beal is better than Lamb? If so, then you are nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom