Start your day in a good mood | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Start your day in a good mood

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
well if its any consolation. maybe its karma.... but less than two hours after I poked fun at the more mature BY crowd ... in youthful exuberance I carelessly dropped my phone in the gym parking lot and shattered it Head bang

:(:(:(
Maybe I'm lucky, I've never experienced that. Not the dropping of my phone and shattering it, I've never experienced a gym parking lot.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
My friend dropped his new phone on the way out of the Apple store. He broke the replacement a week later. I keep this picture to rag on him.

10496E94-C1A4-471C-954C-9597D8E21825.jpeg

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
My friend dropped his new phone on the way out of the Apple store. He broke the replacement a week later. I keep this picture to rag on him.

View attachment 38856

Ugh.... thats bad luck

Well luckily it was just the back of my phone that shattered. My previous smartphones were either metal or plastic.... so it didnt matter if it was dropped. Switched to a glass phone last year..... first time ever dropping it was today.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Well, if your distaste for all things ND extends to the men's game,
Duke is lighting up ND 19-7 12' left in half 1.Expected since the ND men's team is mediocre :)

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
When Arike commits a turnover whether by pass, blocked shot, or someone just stealing the ball from her hands, she either complains to the official, stands there, or trots back down the floor, showing no hustle. If WNBA scouts notice this it may affect her draft status negatively.

I just watched the game and noticed the same thing. Late in the first half, she just missed a layup, there wasn't even anything close to contact, and she stood there for a second or two then started jogging up the court. Didn't make it past the half-court line before UNC scored.

Something that's jumped out at me the last two times I've seen ND play is that Mabrey and Ogunbowale are both huge liabilities on defense. Marina's willing but a half-step slow; Arike is able but not always willing. It makes me even more surprised that they won it all last year without Turner as a rim protector.

Reaction Score
I like Jeff as a person but dislike the way he coaches. I lost respect for him after the Baylor game when his team beat up on Griner. I don’t view that as basketball. If you can’t beat them beat up on them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom