Stars - Schmars... | The Boneyard

Stars - Schmars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good read...

"A month after National Signing Day and this recruiting nugget caught my eye: The three highest-rated offensive tackles heading into this year's NFL Draft were Luke Joeckel, a 4-star prospect, Eric Fisher, a 2-star prospect and Lane Johnson, who was unranked coming out of high school. "

Reaction Score
To this day I don't know how you can accurately assess a high school kid in their junior year as a lineman. The physical development and transition is going to be so profound in the ensuing years it just seems almost impossible.

Reaction Score
That's why our A-1 MODEL - William Beatty from York, PA is such a beautiful thing. Mike Foley and Randy Edsall saw something and developed raw talent. All the wooohhooo's from the Rutgers guys about these stud OLine guys they were bringing in ... and most all of them petered out. College Football is fun for these kinds of reasons. You just never know.

Reaction Score
That's why our A-1 MODEL - William Beatty from York, PA is such a beautiful thing. Mike Foley and Randy Edsall saw something and developed raw talent. All the wooohhooo's from the Rutgers guys about these stud OLine guys they were bringing in ... and most all of them petered out. College Football is fun for these kinds of reasons. You just never know.

My sentiments exactly. Well said.

Reaction Score
Let us not forget our walk on Donald Thomas....Just say'n...

My bad for not including Marcus Easley also...Last I see Donald now with the Pats is up for free agency. As for Marcus under the injury bug from day one is still listed on the practice squad with the Bills....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom