Stark Contrast | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stark Contrast

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Storrs is far less confusing to navigate as compared to the roads in Boston.

Reaction Score
Everything goes in cycles and nothing lasts forever. We (UConn) were the premiere program in the North East for years. Now it’s BC’s turn to be that team. Just got to tip your hat to them. We had our time, now it’s someone else’s turn.

CTB, this is not an attack just a VERY difference of opinion. You come across as very ho-hum for someone who goes by the moniker CTBballfan. For the die hards of decades what we are experiencing is beyond what you consider a cycle. Athletics at any level do not go in cycles, the weather goes in cycles as does the sun coming up at a certain time each day of the year. The four seasons in New England are cyclical.
College sports come down to the human element of the coaching staff and their ability to recruit and get the recruits to perform. I know the conference crap has not helped. Having said that some of us that have lived the dream of following in the Yankee Conference days and being overjoyed at just being mentioned in the AP top 25 never even thought we could attain NC status.
Mr " it's doable " came along and took the program to new heights when many were saying we should just drop out of the Big East. This transformation had NOTHING to do with any sort of cycle as does not anything we are experiencing now.
The OP's sarcasm is heartfelt and understood in this Dog House....
Watched the game myself and it was a good one, Duke is young but very good. I pull for the underdog when UConn is not involved, but for my hat to be tipped to BC I will be dead and someone else do it without me knowing.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom