Stanley Robinson | The Boneyard

Stanley Robinson

Reaction Score
Sticks and Adrien were the guys I wanted that 09 team to win for. Man, Stanley was an absolute monster at times and we watched his game evolve. I occasionally watch his highlights on YouTube and his scream with every dunk was awesome.

We have a have had a nice slew of wing "freak" type athletes over the years . . Sticks, Andre, Deandre, Charlie, Rudy

Reaction Score
Sticks and Adrien were the guys I wanted that 09 team to win for. Man, Stanley was an absolute monster at times and we watched his game evolve. I occasionally watch his highlights on YouTube and his scream with every dunk was awesome.

We have a have had a nice slew of wing "freak" type athletes over the years . . Sticks, Andre, Deandre, Charlie, Rudy
Don't forget Marcus Johnson. I think he was the best dunker I've ever seen. Not just at UConn but anywhere.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Well deserved. Sticks was a good guy and gentle soul to go along with his freakish natural athletic ability. His mom and daughters should be very proud that he is being honored and what he accomplished in his way too short of a life. Really sad he is not still here with us.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
The highlight reel reminds of when Jackie Moon gets the idea for the alley oop from his mom in Semi Pro

Reaction Score
The whole Stanley Robinson storyline still hurts. Was one of those guys I rooted for the hardest when he was at UConn, terrible how it all turned out.

Reaction Score
Don't forget Marcus Johnson. I think he was the best dunker I've ever seen. Not just at UConn but anywhere.

Not to deflect from Stanley, Marcus Johnson was always one of those enigmas that I thought could have been way better than he ended up playing out at UConn.

Reaction Score
Not to deflect from Stanley, Marcus Johnson was always one of those enigmas that I thought could have been way better than he ended up playing out at UConn.
He certainly had the athleticism but he just never really panned out in college. The guys who had it all to be NBA players were Doug Wrenn and Nate Miles. After years of making bad decisions it seems Doug Wrenn figured things out. I noticed Nate Miles has a son named after him who will probably turn out to he a high major recruit.

I always get sad when I think of Stanley.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom