Stanley Robinson Memorial Fund | The Boneyard

Stanley Robinson Memorial Fund

Reaction Score
In addition to that, this tweet was being shared prior to the gofundme being set up and I think what @salvagedsam's post is alluding to:

So it seems like there was some misinformation going around and people may have contributed in other ways before this was set up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
In addition to that, this tweet was being shared prior to the gofundme being set up and I think what @salvagedsam's post is alluding to:

So it seems like there was some misinformation going around and people may have contributed in other ways before this was set up.

This is the same GoFundMe that was out there initially, some concern it wasn’t tied to the family at first, but since it has been Chief00-like Confirmed that you can donate to it or directly to the funeral home (also noted in the GoFundMe).

Last edited:

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Sorry boys - my approach is way off sometimes. I didn’t think a little nudge would make some go bonkers, and was just trying to spur some donations. Sometimes you gotta light a fire. And when I said I threw a few bucks, it was literally a few. I’m basically broke myself! I will zip it like the putz I am, and thank you @MTHusky for drawing attention to the fund. Seriously, I apologize.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Sorry boys - my approach is way off sometimes. I didn’t think a little nudge would make some go bonkers, and was just trying to spur some donations. Sometimes you gotta light a fire. And when I said I threw a few bucks, it was literally a few. I’m basically broke myself! I will zip it like the putz I am, and thank you @MTHusky for drawing attention to the fund. Seriously, I apologize.

In my book, you became a BY'er today. Never easy to ask for forgiveness but many here have had to do it. Myself included (several times a year). Takes a man to admit he was wrong. Well done, XL.

Reaction Score

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
In my book, you became a BY'er today. Never easy to ask for forgiveness but many here have had to do it. Myself included (several times a year). Takes a man to admit he was wrong. Well done, XL.
You just made me realize why I'm here - because I love UConn hoops like everyone else here. We are friends and family. I should act like it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom