Stanford's Take on the Game | The Boneyard

Stanford's Take on the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A good link, especially the part about confusing names! We have our Breannas, Brias, Kias, Kiahs; they have their Kaylees, Kailees, Ericas, Johnsons.

JS

Reaction Score
Hmm. Lots of hype about Stanford, looked at in historical perspective every which way. Regurgitates a seemingly endless stream of canned facts.

Some about the current team and its guard-oriented, up tempo intentions. Almost nothing about the opponent other than how it fits into Stanford's history of playing #1 teams.

The post-game may be a bit more challenging to the writers. I think the opponent's performance will require some description.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Somebody posted a link to a fan board of Stanford's with similar content and it appears with very little about the current UConn team as well, referring to UConn's short bench which appears to indicate the author haven't done much homework lately on UConn's current roster

I guess you can find good waiters in all necks of the woods, huh?

HGN

Reaction Score
Very informative article...........But what I smiled at was that they are only returning its starting backcourt from a year ago. Thus , starting a young and in-experienced front court. If I am not mistaken , that's where Stewie and KML operate.

The Stanford backcourt is talented and experienced. Relying on speed and fastbreak BB. But opposing backcourts don't come any faster than one having a MoJet in it. So I think we will be ok there.

The difference could come down to each teams bench.........Stanford has talent on its bench. And UConn has Tuck and Nurse. Two(2) experienced chess pieces Geno can employ. And he can go 10-deep if he had to for the first time in years.

I think UConn pulls this game out after a good and competitive game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom