Stanford's new post player | The Boneyard

Stanford's new post player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The freshmen were looking for ways to make Contessa look a bit more human.
"Can we put a wig on her?" Camp asked.
"How about a Connecticut jersey?" Tucker replied.

Glad to see nothings changed. Everyone wants to beat Connecticut.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
The freshmen were looking for ways to make Contessa look a bit more human.
"Can we put a wig on her?" Camp asked.
"How about a Connecticut jersey?" Tucker replied.

Glad to see nothings changed. Everyone wants to beat Connecticut.

I was thinking along the same lines. Given Contessa's height a Baylor jersey might be more appropriate. But glad to see UConn is still on their mind.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
that's pretty cool. makes total sense to use her. i wonder if they have male practice players who are taller. i'm pretty sure UCONN could easily find (if they don't already have them) male practice players who are 6'5" or so. of course, they'd need a taller one to simulate Griner...

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
that's pretty cool. makes total sense to use her. i wonder if they have male practice players who are taller. i'm pretty sure UCONN could easily find (if they don't already have them) male practice players who are 6'5" or so. of course, they'd need a taller one to simulate Griner...
They have CD The Elder and her broom.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Seriously? i'd actually pay money to see that...
Oh, yeah, Eric. Heard about that years ago - maybe in "The Same River Twice". CD holds up a broom, and the posties gotta shoot over it, etc., Of course, Contessa's limited mobility doesn't remind me of UConn players, so, I wouldn't use a Husky Jersey. Maybe a Duke Jersey from Alison Bale's freshman year (she improved a lot over her time there). Any other nominees, folks?

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Huh! Contessa may be big, but she couldn't guard a chair! Bring her on!

Reaction Score
This reminds me of Teams using brooms,chairs,tennis racquets,to prepare for games with UCLA's <Lew Alcindor> later to become Kareem Abdul Jabbar!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
This reminds me of Teams using brooms,chairs,tennis racquets,to prepare for games with UCLA's <Lew Alcindor> later to become Kareem Abdul Jabbar!
Yup, it goes that far back and further. I used to use it with the kids I coached with my youngest brother.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Male icebear average 8'6" and 900 pounds, but are up to 11'6' and 1200 when standing upright. Needless to say they are very difficult to move off the block in the post. The females are up to 8' tall and 600 pounds and are much meaner.

Reaction Score
Male icebear average 8'6" and 900 pounds, but are up to 11'6' and 1200 when standing upright. Needless to say they are very difficult to move off the block in the post. The females are up to 8' tall and 600 pounds and are much meaner.

Ice, What is the biggest bear that you have ever seen? In Connecticut where there are alot of black bears, a 450 pounder was on my deck!

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score

Story from last season: Stanford did have a male practice player who was 6'8". At one point Tara forgot his name and just called him "Brittney".

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Story from last season: Stanford did have a male practice player who was 6'8". At one point Tara forgot his name and just called him "Brittney".
I bet that caused him issues at the frat house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom