Stanford v. USC ESPNU | The Boneyard

Stanford v. USC ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
If these joiks blow another major lead and our rpi quality win the process I'm goin to bed angry.

Reaction Score
not trying to skip tulsa, but stanford isn't nearly as good as florida was in gainsville.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
not trying to skip tulsa, but stanford isn't nearly as good as florida was in gainsville.
Team built to give us fits, nastic will pull amida out and neutralize our defense a bit. Randle is a stud, I would rather play FLA again.

Reaction Score
Stanford isn't as good as last year's team but Randle will be a tougher guard than anyone on FL and I'm sure Dawkins is gonna zone em again after the success he had last year with it, although he no longer has Huestis, who was a defensive terror on the college level. I actually like the way this team has attacked zones tho, and Bazz pretty much stopped playing in the 2nd half of last season's game.

Reaction Score
Stanford isn't as good as last year's team but Randle will be a tougher guard than anyone on FL and I'm sure Dawkins is gonna zone em again after the success he had last year with it, although he no longer has Huestis, who was a defensive terror on the college level. I actually like the way this team has attacked zones tho, and Bazz pretty much stopped playing in the 2nd half of last season's game.
they also don't have powell who murdered us on the glass. Chasson Randle, agreed is probably equal to staten, he is a big a pg and they kind of play big so it theoretically should pose problems, but i think boat will have success this year.

Reaction Score
It's hard to believe that Stamford, a small Conn. city, has such a great university.

Anyhow, UConn has two tough road games coming up. If anyone expects 2 victories out of these two games, after a team has traveled from Oklahoma to the Bay Area, their expectations are a tad too high.

Reaction Score
It's hard to believe that Stamford, a small Conn. city, has such a great university.

Anyhow, UConn has two tough road games coming up. If anyone expects 2 victories out of these two games, after a team has traveled from Oklahoma to the Bay Area, their expectations are a tad too high.

Yea for real, coming off of a long road trip to Florida too... NBA like travel schedule, will show a lot about the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom