Stanford beat UW 72 - 68 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stanford beat UW 72 - 68

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Plum's inability to get her teammates involved need not be heaped upon her--Tara's game plan may have impacted that significantly. I'd love to see the replay---how much of the flubbed passes was due to nerves and how much to defense!

It wasn't the passes that were flubbed, it was the offensive moves (shooting/dribbling) made by the player after receiving the pass from Plum. In the first half Plum seemed to be able to get any shot she wanted (and was making most of them) and she also found open teammates on many occasions, some of which led to made FGs but most of which didn't. UW players other than Plum hit 5 FGs in the 1st half and only 1 in the 2nd half. Stanford's defense was good and helped make UW's non-Plum players nervous and/or indecisive with the ball, or they were just plain cold.

If you get the Pac-12 Networks, the game will be replayed on Pac-12 Washington on Tues. at 11:30 pm Pacific time, and on Pac-12 Bay Area on Wed. at 1:30 am Pacific time.

Reaction Score
It isn't necessary to reply to me in order to simply enhance and/or elaborate on what I've already offered. You do know that you can post whatever you wish to say without having to reply directly to someone right??? You do this all the time, that's why I'm questioning it. By the way, contrary to your statement, Romeo (who has been shooting & scoring lights out recently) didn't score in the game at all (o-4). Neither did Collier (0-5). You're trying much to hard to prove to people here that you have knowledge about the game of basketball. Relax, we get it. :)

I liked many of your comments, Pie; this one I could have done w/out. You the man, Jordy.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Hmm, I wouldn't bet your bottom dollar on that.
Name a quality team that any of the teams have beaten vs who they have been beaten by. I went through all Top 6 programs. It's unbelievable how they have lost virtually every game to other ranked conference teams. No wins over a top 10 team.

Reaction Score
I liked many of your comments, Pie; this one I could have done w/out. You the man, Jordy.
Why should I give a crap one way or the other? JordyG understood my comment and why I made it (hence his "like" posted to it).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom