Stanford (6) @ Utah (21) - 1/27/19 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stanford (6) @ Utah (21) - 1/27/19

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Huge, program-changing breakout win for Utah. This not only gives them the high-quality win they were sorely lacking, but it puts them on the national map as an emerging program. Huff is a senior, but they start 2 freshmen and a 3rd gets major minutes off the bench.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
If Arizona St. hadn't got a prayer of a buzzer beater to go in, Utah would still be undefeated.

edited--speaking of ASU, they are locked in a battle w/ USC, only up by 2 in Q3

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
If Arizona St. hadn't got a prayer of a buzzer beater to go in, Utah would still be undefeated.

edited--speaking of ASU, they are locked in a battle w/ USC, only up by 2 in Q3
ASU must have a hangover from their big win in Corvallis. They're flirting with getting swept at home by the (not very good) LA schools.

Reaction Score
Fwiw, you're not. The combined thread for busy days like Sundays is just too hard to follow if you aren't reading it live and following all the games. It's nice to catch one game thread in its entirety, even if you discover your team lost due to some extremely questionable fouls...
Totally agree. I have trouble following these multi-game threads unless I’m concentrating on the thread instead of the game(s) I’m watching. Much prefer 1 thread per game. Then you can just ignore the games you’re not interested in, instead of fighting through a bunch of clutter to find what you want.

Reaction Score
stanutefinal.jpg

Reaction Score
Holy crap!! Utah has been playing some solid basketball and the nation is slowly catching on. Megan Huff and Erika Bean are a deadly combo and then you throw in...Kianna (spelling) Moore. Fun to watch these ladies play. And how about them ladies from North Carolina!!?? Upset!!!

Reaction Score
Huge, program-changing breakout win for Utah. This not only gives them the high-quality win they were sorely lacking, but it puts them on the national map as an emerging program. Huff is a senior, but they start 2 freshmen and a 3rd gets major minutes off the bench.
Yes, the youngsters look great, which is a good thing as Huff and her fellow seniors will be sorely missed. I recall how former big Emily Potter seemed renewed when Huff transferred in. Hopefully that Ute-Canuck connection continues to reap dividends. Speaking of Huff, I'm curious if those on this board much more learned than I think she can/will play at the next level?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom