Stand Up Comedy Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Stand Up Comedy Thread

Reaction Score
The latest Neal Brennan Netflix, "Crazy Good", is thankfully all jokes, none of the self-examination of his mental health like his last two hours (although I have watched a number of his "Blocks" podcasts and found them interesting and entertaining). "Crazy Good" is all over the place with a lot of terrific premises and really showcases his strengths as a writer. It's one I'll watch again.

Also worth noting, there have been ton of post-Brady Roast podcasts out the past couple of weeks, mostly talking about who killed and offering some insider looks at making the roast, but of particular enjoyment is the Two Bears pod with Jimmy Carr, who just eviscerates Bert with deadly one-liners throughout, many of which seem to go right over Bert's head while Segura is cracking up.
I love Neal Brennan. His most recent blocks with Jerry Seinfield and Marc Rebillet were excellent.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Nate Bargatze.

I tend to lean toward crude when it comes to stand-up: Chapelle, Rock, Burr, Louis C.K., etc.

Nate Bargatze is nothing like the above. He's a very family friendly comedian. No profanity or controversial topics. Still a very good comedian.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom