Stand And Say ‘Thanks’ To Huskies On March 9 | The Boneyard

Stand And Say ‘Thanks’ To Huskies On March 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I fully support this idea. Does anyone have a contact at the AD office? I'd love to see this suggestion go out in an email blast to season ticket holders. Maybe put a message on the jumbotron alternating between - Stand up cheer! - Thank you Huskies for a great season! I'd love for these guys to realize how much we appreciate them.

Reaction Score
I fully support this idea. Does anyone have a contact at the AD office? I'd love to see this suggestion go out in an email blast to season ticket holders. Maybe put a message on the jumbotron alternating between - Stand up cheer! - Thank you Huskies for a great season! I'd love for these guys to realize how much we appreciate them.
Here are e-mails and phone numbers for everyone in the athletics department.

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/school-bio/staff-directory.html

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Here are e-mails and phone numbers for everyone in the athletics department.

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/school-bio/staff-directory.html

It shouldn't come from the AD. It will feel manufactured. It needs to come from us. Needs to start with the students. I know the die hard students have to read this board. Start the "Stand up Gampel" at the under 4 timeout. When the crowd gets on their feet start "thank you huskies" until the buzzer sounds.

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
It's an excellent idea. I'm so happy our season ends at home and affords us this opportunity; it would just feel wrong if the last we saw of this group was at the Sun Dome or something.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It shouldn't come from the AD. It will feel manufactured. It needs to come from us. Needs to start with the students. I know the die hard students have to read this board. Start the "Stand up Gampel" at the under 4 timeout. When the crowd gets on their feet start "thank you huskies" until the buzzer sounds.
Anyone willing to make the commitment to make this happen? Once you get it started it should take off.

Reaction Score
Why not just storm the court after the Providence game? It will probably be the proudest moment in Providence history. And then we can cut down the nets and stuff like we won the national championship. The NCAA can't take away our imaginiation, right?

Reaction Score
Why not just storm the court after the Providence game? It will probably be the proudest moment in Providence history. And then we can cut down the nets and stuff like we won the national championship. The NCAA can't take away our imaginiation, right?

I hope to God something like this doesn't happen.

Reaction Score
Reason I bought my tix. Oh yeah, and to see us whip PC.

Reaction Score

Do you storm the court after a loss? ;) I'll be there with some UCONN fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom