Stamford Game Watch | The Boneyard

Stamford Game Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Fellow Boneyarders,

Myself, HFD and @GoldCstHusky will be watching the game Saturday in Stamford and can't decide which bar to watch at. If anyone else is in the area and looking to meet up/ already has a bar in mind post here and we will get a group together.

Reaction Score
I'd imagine Bobby V's will have a pretty solid crowd for the game.

Reaction Score
I think folks should be avoiding McFadden's and Brickhouse for Stamford viewing locations. McFadden's was cranking music the whole time and we couldn't hear any of the game action at all. Brickhouse features a huge Syracuse flag on their ceiling, prominently displayed. Plus thier tv situation is awful (give me one huge screen, not 12 mini-screens). Neither are environments fans in which fans bleeding blue should want to enjoy a Final Four victory.

Reaction Score
OK, the game watch in Stamford was scattered all over the place yesterday. We need a consensus location for Boneyarders to watch a championship in Stamford. Anyone?

Reaction Score
has McFadden's been playing sound? Apparently Brennan's Tap in norwalk is the official fairfield county alumni spot

Reaction Score
Bradford's actually isn't a bad place to watch the game a lot of Uconn fans were there for the iowa st game. Herd a lot of people were going to colony tonight as well

Reaction Score
has McFadden's been playing sound? Apparently Brennan's Tap in norwalk is the official fairfield county alumni spot

McFaddens had the sound on Saturday night and was rockin with UConn fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom