Stadium question from a Mizzou fan | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stadium question from a Mizzou fan

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Thanks for all the advice. I ended up buying directly from the school. For me, it was worth the extra money to pick our exact seats - behind the Mizzou bench at the top of the lower bowl, on the aisle. My dad doesn't get around as well as he used to and appreciates an aisle seat.

Looking forward to it, and yes, we certainly do suck this year.

don't worry, our defense is atrocious so we may have a nice high scoring affair. safe travels and enjoy CT

Reaction Score
What are his dad's options for getting from the lot to the closest gate? I'm assuming they don't have a Blue/Grey/Gold Lot Pass which they might want to seek out. Getting there a little early and being close might be helpful.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
What are his dad's options for getting from the lot to the closest gate? I'm assuming they don't have a Blue/Grey/Gold Lot Pass which they might want to seek out. Getting there a little early and being close might be helpful.
I thought handicapped plates can get you access to parking right near the press box, which would be close by.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I thought handicapped plates can get you access to parking right near the press box, which would be close by.
Yes there is handicapped parking right behind the student section and probably in other places as well.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'd suggest Stubhub over buying from UCONN - the tickets will be way cheaper and the seats will be just as good if not better.
Meh, Stubhub fees would probably more that the ticket.

Reaction Score
Yes there is handicapped parking right behind the student section and probably in other places as well.

With handicap plate or hanger (displayed) you will be directed to blue lot, where there are many handicap parking spaces. Make sure you point out the plate as you enter the parking areas. You will be charged a $15.00 parking fee.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I think this is the first time I've every read that without the typical facetious undertones.
I know! It was perfect execution and you got the likes.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I know! It was perfect execution and you got the likes.
Wasn't looking for them. Just an observation.

Though the likes warm the c0<kles...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom