St. Pete Group Hotel Rate- $109/nt or less | The Boneyard

St. Pete Group Hotel Rate- $109/nt or less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Group-
I've lined up 25 rooms at the St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater for $109/nt (may be able to get cheaper once we sign a contract and if we get more rooms). The hotel has also offered roundtrip transportation to/from the game and TPA/Clearwater Airport for our group.

Please let me know if you are interested and for how many rooms (so I know if the 25 block is enough).

Look forward to seeing everyone there!
-Ryan

Reaction Score
The Hampton Inn across the street from the water in Dowtown St Pete is always reliable. Probably 10 years old, a little higher end than an average Hampton. Stayed there a few times while on business.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Group-
I've lined up 25 rooms at the St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater for $109/nt (may be able to get cheaper once we sign a contract and if we get more rooms). The hotel has also offered roundtrip transportation to/from the game and TPA/Clearwater Airport for our group.

Please let me know if you are interested and for how many rooms (so I know if the 25 block is enough).

Look forward to seeing everyone there!
-Ryan
How much flexibility do we have in the nights we stay? If I can make this happen it will probably be sat & sun.

Reaction Score
I'm sure it'll be flexible, the saleswoman sounded like she had plenty of rooms

Reaction Score
Ryan - Thank you for setting this up! I'm booked for the 24th thru the 26th. I hope the place is loud and proud on the night of the 26th!

Reaction Score
Ryan - Thank you for setting this up! I'm booked for the 24th thru the 26th. I hope the place is loud and proud on the night of the 26th!

That's the plan. To specify which room type (and book your shuttle from TPA) you can put special requests in the reservation or call the hotel directly if you've already booked.

Reaction Score
That's the plan. To specify which room type (and book your shuttle from TPA) you can put special requests in the reservation or call the hotel directly if you've already booked.

Thanks. I've already guaranteed the room type ... just gotta book the shuttle!

Reaction Score
As of now we have 19 rooms sold on Christmas night. If you need to book the shuttle for your airport ride, call the hotel directly. We'll set times for the shuttle to/from the game and the pre-game reception (which is right across from the field) and you'll be notified at check-in.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I will be booking, have not done so yet. Definitely sat night, maybe friday too.

Reaction Score
Still some rooms available if anyone was looking. 49 rooms sold with 22 on Christmas night! When you check-in, you'll sign up for the shuttle to the game. If you haven't already, book your shuttle from the airport by calling the front desk.

All pick-ups and drop-offs will be at Ferg's (where the brunch is). Shuttle times are 8 (to get there in time for the brunch), 9:30am and 10:15am to the game and 2:30pm (or shortly after the game ends) and 3:30pm (an hour later) coming back from the game. We can play the 3:30 by ear if people want to stay out in the city longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom