St Johns Roll Call | Page 2 | The Boneyard

St Johns Roll Call

Reaction Score
Hi everyone. I have some general questions for you all going to MSG this Sunday. I am assuming you all live in various towns in CT. I used to live in Storrs, but I live in Boston now.

1) are you all driving to NYC for this game? I only ask because I know parking can be a b--h.
2) for those driving where do you stay the night(s) at friends or hotels or do you drive back home later in the day?
or
2) are any of you taking public transportation and what specifically? I used to park at a ridiculously cheap parking lot in New Haven for $8 for 3 nights (I doubt that exists anymore) and take the Metro North into the city

I ask all of this because because I want to make some trips to NYC for UConn games at the BET and I love NYC as I was born there and my family roots originated there. My dad used to have season tickets for UConn games since the late 80s until 2005 and he was a part time medical consultant back in the day for the UConn men and women's teams. I am sure he could finagle getting me BET tickets/St. John's tickets or I can just get them on StubHub.

Side note: I will definitely make trips to the Dunkin Donuts center in Providence for games.

I've been to UConn games at home, games where they are on the road, and at the Final Four, but never been to a game at MSG-that has to change.

Reaction Score
Blarney Stone used to be a great Husky fan meeting spot. Does it still exist?

MJ1

Reaction Score
Hi everyone. I have some general questions for you all going to MSG this Sunday. I am assuming you all live in various towns in CT. I used to live in Storrs, but I live in Boston now.

1) are you all driving to NYC for this game? I only ask because I know parking can be a b--h.
2) for those driving where do you stay the night(s) at friends or hotels or do you drive back home later in the day?
or
2) are any of you taking public transportation and what specifically? I used to park at a ridiculously cheap parking lot in New Haven for $8 for 3 nights (I doubt that exists anymore) and take the Metro North into the city

I ask all of this because because I want to make some trips to NYC for UConn games at the BET and I love NYC as I was born there and my family roots originated there. My dad used to have season tickets for UConn games since the late 80s until 2005 and he was a part time medical consultant back in the day for the UConn men and women's teams. I am sure he could finagle getting me BET tickets/St. John's tickets or I can just get them on StubHub.

Side note: I will definitely make trips to the Dunkin Donuts center in Providence for games.

I've been to UConn games at home, games where they are on the road, and at the Final Four, but never been to a game at MSG-that has to change.
Not big on taking the train anymore. I drive down from New Haven area to the park and lock garage across the street from MSG and overpay for parking. After the game I spend the day with my Daughter in NY maybe hit Paesano’s in little Italy or the Red Rooster in Harlem and then drive home same night.

Reaction Score
What time are people getting to Legends? On google it says they open at 11. Was wondering if they actually open earlier on game days like this?

Rolling 20+ deep in section 112.

Reaction Score
What time are people getting to Legends? On google it says they open at 11. Was wondering if they actually open earlier on game days like this?

Rolling 20+ deep in section 112.
Just talked to the owner.

Come anytime after 9 AM. Those hours are old for COVID. They open as early as 7:30 AM for EPL games so we are good.

Reaction Score
is there a definite pregame spot? bringing the GF to her first msg game and want the full experience
How 'bout the girlfriend experience?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Yeah ok, bub. He’s just asking who’s going Sunday. No matter what happens Friday, we’re still playing St John’s on Sunday.
Thanks for being so literal. One game at a time

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
Thanks for being so literal. One game at a time
This isn’t a tournament there mate. I’m going Sunday no matter what happens tonight or regardless of your silly post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom