St Joes tight with MD late | Page 2 | The Boneyard

St Joes tight with MD late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Actually think some teams and may be overrated and a lot of recruits are underrated. Once all the hoopla and hype settles they get exposed.

Agreed completely. After seeing Kentucky's effort against Baylor and after those Elite 8 performances last year by MD and Duke it's pretty obvious what a huge drop off there is after Baylor/UConn/Stanford/ND. Some of it is talent but the drop off shouldn't be that big unless you take coaching and development into account.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Short bench—four of the five St. Joe's players had 38 minutes or more.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
All I can say is wow. UCONN gets to play PSU, Maryland, Stanford, Baylor, Duke, ND, L'ville and aTm. Is it possible that really the only 4 teams who are ANY good at all are UCONN, Baylor, Stanford an Duke? Losing to St. Joe's? That's kinda like UCONN losing to Hartford or Holy Cross, no?

I bet our Duke fans are salivating at the thought of playing MD this year... (and UNC for that matter - I know triad hates UNC the most...). I'm not convinced ND is an "elite" team this year either. A 6 point win over perennial overrated OSU does not inspire any confidence. I guess we will see soon enough...

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
With the family so missing all the action! Was this because of no PG for Maryland?

Reaction Score
One of the starters for St Joe was former Terp Natasha Cloud. Not sure if Freese ran off Cloud or not, but i bet this victory is oh so sweet for her.

Cloud was one of many run off.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
All I can say is wow. UCONN gets to play PSU, Maryland, Stanford, Baylor, Duke, ND, L'ville and aTm. Is it possible that really the only 4 teams who are ANY good at all are UCONN, Baylor, Stanford an Duke? Losing to St. Joe's? That's kinda like UCONN losing to Hartford or Holy Cross, no?

Or TN losing to Chatanooga. Oh, wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr