SSSSHHH they're sleeping on us! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SSSSHHH they're sleeping on us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Louisville is just loaded again. There's no denying it. I can't wait for the UConn-UL games they should be great to watch.

Reaction Score
[quote="James, post: 664883, member: How we match up with them is dependent on how good the juco kid is.[/quote]

Who Is the juco kid you are referring too? If your referring to kromah on our team, then he transferred from GW not a juco. If you are acknowledging a Louisville player then just curious as to who?

caw

Reaction Score
[quote="James, post: 664883, member: How we match up with them is dependent on how good the juco kid is.

Who Is the juco kid you are referring too? If your referring to kromah on our team, then he transferred from GW not a juco. If you are acknowledging a Louisville player then just curious as to who?[/quote]
Chris Jones is the only kid I can think of that is JuCo that would make a difference.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
[quote="James, post: 664883, member: How we match up with them is dependent on how good the juco kid is.

Who Is the juco kid you are referring too? If your referring to kromah on our team, then he transferred from GW not a juco. If you are acknowledging a Louisville player then just curious as to who?[/quote]

Think his names Chris jones. He's a juco transfer to uofl.

Reaction Score
Who Is the juco kid you are referring too? If your referring to kromah on our team, then he transferred from GW not a juco. If you are acknowledging a Louisville player then just curious as to who?

Think his names Chris jones. He's a juco transfer to uofl.[/quote]

Yep I remember hearing about him now, supposedly a very good player as you mentioned. I believe Russ Smith was a transfer too so that method seems to working for them. Yeah that can cause us some problems but I still think we have the advantage at the guard position.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Yeah the kid was good at the juco level averaging 21 plus points a game. Are guys have done it at this level and there proven to some degree.

Reaction Score
I have a hunch the LVille game at Gampel will be much different than last year's at the XL. Also, the AAC is almost assuredly going to have us play LVille, Cincy, and Memphis home and home right?

Reaction Score
I have a hunch the LVille game at Gampel will be much different than last year's at the XL. Also, the AAC is almost assuredly going to have us play LVille, Cincy, and Memphis home and home right?
There's only 10 teams this year. Isn't every team playing every other team home and away this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom