Squidster never fails to amaze! | The Boneyard

Squidster never fails to amaze!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Postgame quote: "That's the first time in the last two years that we failed to execute down the stretch."

Really, Mr. Squid? Your team sure did a bang up job of executing down the stretch against UCONN last season, or did that particular game escape your memory???

Reaction Score
translation "I'll be coaching the Nets next year"

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Postgame quote: "That's the first time in the last two years that we failed to execute down the stretch."

Really, Mr. Squid? Your team sure did a bang up job of executing down the stretch against UCONN last season, or did that particular game escape your memory???
Well in fairness, we led that game wire to wire so there was no stretch to execute in.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

That's fine. If he thinks they executed well down the stretch against UConn last year then I guess that just shows just how much better a team than them we actually were. They played their A game and we beat them.

Reaction Score
In fairness to Squid, he's not a good enough coach to understand execution. He just knows about having a blue and a white team!:oops:

Reaction Score
Those 1-4 sets down the stretch for that Harrison twin were a stroke of genius. Who needs Towns when you have that.

Reaction Score
That's fine. If he thinks they executed well down the stretch against UConn last year then I guess that just shows just how much better a team than them we actually were. They played their A game and we beat them.
As per usual, laments over how his guys are all "18-19 years old". Whose fault is that Einstein??? Fact is, you're just not that good of a coach. You lost....again!!! Good luck w your next crew of McD one and dones......loser

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
He's already talking about historic year and getting picked in the draft. "We showed kids they don't need to score 30 points a game to be the first pick in the draft." What a tool.

Reaction Score
Those 1-4 sets down the stretch for that Harrison twin were a stroke of genius. Who needs Towns when you have that.
That's the Mike Brey Playbook!

"Stop running your offense and put the game in the hands of a future marginal NBA player."

Reaction Score
He's already talking about historic year and getting picked in the draft. "We showed kids they don't need to score 30 points a game to be the first pick in the draft." What a tool.
What he meant to say is, we showed kids that if they're good enough coming into college, they don't need to be coached to get into the NBA.

Reaction Score
went a little retro just now - I guess he's always been douchey

Reaction Score
I loved his line last year "I forgot their Freshmen DUH"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads