Squid looks like he gets another | The Boneyard

Squid looks like he gets another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's a hellava recruiter, but he can get NBA'ers as far as I'm concerned.

Reaction Score
My first thought when I read the beginning of the article was that Skal wasn't going to qualify and that is why they were getting him. Then they addressed that in the article which made me believe all the more that Skal wouldn't qualify. Then I realized the NCAA wouldn't mess with its golden boy so Skal will qualify and they will still get the Australian kid.

Reaction Score
My first thought when I read the beginning of the article was that Skal wasn't going to qualify and that is why they were getting him. Then they addressed that in the article which made me believe all the more that Skal wouldn't qualify. Then I realized the NCAA wouldn't mess with its golden boy so Skal will qualify and they will still get the Australian kid.
The NCAA didn't let Enes Kanter play. And let's not act like skirting ineligibility is a UK-centirc issue, you can bet that UConn deals with the same stuff.

Reaction Score
The NCAA didn't let Enes Kanter play. And let's not act like skirting ineligibility is a UK-centirc issue, you can bet that UConn deals with the same stuff.
Of course you had to go bring reason and logic into this. My post had nothing to do with reason or logic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom