Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
image.jpg

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Unfortunately, I saw him do this live. And I thought, "What a doofus."

How does this guy's act not wear thin?
I am curious - other fans across the nation must feel similarly as UCONN fans do - Obviously Kentucky fans love him, but what about fans from Duke, UNC, Indiana, UCLA, Syracuse, Kansas, etc etc.? Are they as disgusted as we are by his whole persona?

Reaction Score
#teamCal. Hate Kentucky though so I hate seeing him win. I've always said he's likeable though

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Who was the nba player (Detroit, I think) who was hated by Celtics fans? I saw in interview where he said, "right now I'm an balloon knot If I player for the Celtics I'd be their as$hole, and they'd love me".

If Calipari coached UConn I'd still think he's just an as$hole.

I've met him several times. He came across as a great guy - far better than the other coaches I've met. Sincere, and fun to talk to. But he is toxic, and I would trust him as far as I could throw him.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Who was the nba player (Detroit, I think) who was hated by Celtics fans? I saw in interview where he said, "right now I'm an a hole. If I player for the Celtics I'd be their as$hole, and they'd love me".

If Calipari coached UConn I'd still think he's just an as$hole.

I've met him several times. He came across as a great guy - far better than the other coaches I've met. Sincere, and fun to talk to. But he is toxic, and I would trust him as far as I could throw him.

I believe that was Bill Laimbeer.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I believe that was Bill Laimbeer.

Yup. Sounds about right. He said Parish would throw his elbows around when getting a rebound, and knocked out more than a few teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom