Spring game first impression | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Spring game first impression

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Hopkins hits the hole hard an shows the power that we haven't seen in awhile at UConn. Maybe we will see Thunder and Lighting at UConn this fall.

Especially loved one of his touchdowns (I think it was the 2nd one) where he got the hand off and ran to the left side, hesitated a little bit to look for a spot to open up, accelerated, and then shifted more towards the right and changed his direction to get into the endzone. Great patience and vision for a young back.

Reaction Score
Saw more touchdowns in the first quarter than I saw in entire games last season. Defense was getting mauled by this offense. Did like the attempted pick-6 that was dropped. Wide receivers made some circus catches & dropped some gimmes. Loved the consistent 8-9 yard gains by the rbs. Loved the hustle to the line of scrimmage to get ready for the next play. Sherriffs getting called as sacked as he delivered a TD pass was amusing.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
While the defense is behind the offense on some parts the idea of bringing pressure from all different angles is going to be exciting this year. They pressured at different times, and not just on 3rd down.

HCRE did say that the defensive backs need work after when being interviewed by Dan O and Joe D.
My hope is that everyone works hard in the offseason and is ready for practice in August.

Reaction Score
While the defense is behind the offense on some parts the idea of bringing pressure from all different angles is going to be exciting this year. They pressured at different times, and not just on 3rd down.

HCRE did say that the defensive backs need work after when being interviewed by Dan O and Joe D.
My hope is that everyone works hard in the offseason and is ready for practice in August.

Well you got Summers and Tre back there for a start.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom