Spring Football (March 22nd > April 21st) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Spring Football (March 22nd > April 21st)

Reaction Score
I like the idea because it would be on campus in a more intimate setting. I'm sure enough die hards and season ticket holders south of the Rent will make the extra 25 minute trip to go. Giving some of the campus community the ability to wander over to watch would also be good. Finally, I also agree with Zoo that the jingoistic soccer-bashing is old, and those holding onto those attitudes are becoming more irrelevant in the sporting fandom landscape.

Pssst. who is going to tel gIOfF that they play soccer at the Rent and was designed in part to be a soccer venue?

Reaction Score
Post-Super Bowl, withdrawals in process until even a CFL game. Yeah, a spring game/scrimmage makes good sense for UConn, new roster, new staff, PR, rebuilding interest, etc. Get 'er done A.D. D.B., HCJM, et al.

Reaction Score
Post-Super Bowl, withdrawals in process until even a CFL game. Yeah, a spring game/scrimmage makes good sense for UConn, new roster, new staff, PR, rebuilding interest, etc. Get 'er done A.D. D.B., HCJM, et al.
Agreed a UConn spring game is a good idea for multiple reasons. However, I’ve also got USFL fever!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom