Spring Ball is here… Welcome to the New Age! | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Spring Ball is here… Welcome to the New Age!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Gotta ask. On that throw do we want the QB throwing to the inside shoulder where a DB has a better chance of deflection or pick 6 or is that supposed to go to outside shoulder closer to the sideline?

Reaction Score
This kid go virtually no run last year as a short yardage back. Made absolutley no sense to me.
Agreed. I'm still curious as to why. He played special teams so it (likely) wasn't an injury thing.

Reaction Score

Loving what I'm hearing from Charlton...I think this staff will better prepare us to succeed on the playing field. I like the part about him talking about running base concepts with misdirection/window dressing. He implied that once we get it down it'd be hard for defenses to stop it... A lot depends on how well we practice... We seem to show a different energy level at least... Body language is lit...

Reaction Score
He's from Bloomfield Hills, MI which isn't far from the Toledo Blade. Toledo is in Ohio and parts of Ohio used to be Connecticut's western reserve, so ipso facto, Connecticut native. That's how I envision this digital SI content fact check going.
I may be incorrect, but I thought he was from Georgia when we recruited him

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom