Spring Ball 2023 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Spring Ball 2023

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I LOVE seeing this! I miss playing football SO MUCH! I hope these young men appreciate this time and opportunity. Let's go UCONN!!

Reaction Score
#64 was snapping. Not sure if it was CH. But getting some reps at OC is a good idea to promote versatility which would help his NFL stock.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
References to injured WRs....feels like last year again. Any concern for the season?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Now contrast with their (well same board, different author) write up on the UMass spring practice. QB position/ pass game seems to have a ways to go.

Reaction Score
Got this in my email this afternoon - open practice next Saturday (4/22) 1:30pm at Morrone.

(The event is free of charge, but claiming a ticket is a requirement to attend. Follow the link to reserve your tix.)

UConn Spring football Sat Apr 22.jpg

Reaction Score
Got this in my email this afternoon - open practice next Saturday (4/22) 1:30pm at Morrone.

(The event is free of charge, but claiming a ticket is a requirement to attend. Follow the link to reserve your tix.)

View attachment 87212

There was a separate thread started by @Palatine that seemingly disappeared today. Not sure what happened to it.

Reaction Score
Alternate access link <<

-> … Cale Millen did not participate in quarterback drills Saturday, instead working out with the defensive backs.<-

Alternate access link-<<

->"We moved Cale (Millen) before spring ball,” UConn coach Jim Mora said. “He is a 6-3, 210-pound player who is one of the more athletic and faster guys on our team (Millen) and I had a talk about where he can help us the most,” Mora said. “I think he can do some things for us on defense, certainly on special teams, and I think he can do things on offense as well. We are just giving him the spring to work on defense.” <-

->“Whether that is as a wild cat quarterback, a slot receiver,” Mora said. “He is too big, fast and athletic not to find a place to play. He can do a lot of things.”

While Millen has not played defense since before high school, he has had experience on special teams dating back to his time at Northern Arizona.

"I think they see my athleticism, they see the flashes and they are just trying to give me a chance to play," Millen said. "It is a lot of different movements and stuff that I am getting used to. But it has been really fun, I like being part of the defensive backs." <-

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom