Spring Ball 2023 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Spring Ball 2023

Reaction Score
Given the tough questions the local media ask, I think it's likely we'll know by the start of next season.
Wouldn’t he have been probably the most undersized qb we would’ve had on the roster compared to all the other qbs

Reaction Score

Alternate access link <<

-> Zion Turner prepares for his sophomore season after slotting into the starting role in the first quarter of the 2022 season opener. The team's original starter, Ta'Quan Roberson, was throwing and jogging at practice, but did not participate in most quarterback drills as he recovers from a torn ACL suffered in that opener.

Joining the group of Turner, Roberson, and Brayden Zermeno was freshman Tucker McDonald and Maine transfer Joe Fagnano. Cale Millen did not participate in quarterback drills Saturday, instead working out with the defensive backs.<-

-> "I have only been to two practices, but the biggest (difference)... is the depth. That might be the biggest thing," Fagnano said. "And the big men here. The big men here are different. I feel safe back there." <-

Reaction Score

Alternate access link <<

-> Zion Turner prepares for his sophomore season after slotting into the starting role in the first quarter of the 2022 season opener. The team's original starter, Ta'Quan Roberson, was throwing and jogging at practice, but did not participate in most quarterback drills as he recovers from a torn ACL suffered in that opener.

Joining the group of Turner, Roberson, and Brayden Zermeno was freshman Tucker McDonald and Maine transfer Joe Fagnano. Cale Millen did not participate in quarterback drills Saturday, instead working out with the defensive backs.<-

-> "I have only been to two practices, but the biggest (difference)... is the depth. That might be the biggest thing," Fagnano said. "And the big men here. The big men here are different. I feel safe back there." <-

Some really positive reports coming from the new players. There's no inferiority complex with these guys.

Reaction Score
It's gotta be as a Safety, right? No way he has the acceleration or agility to play CB.
That’s what I was thinking too. He does have the speed to be a great safety.

Reaction Score
It's gotta be as a Safety, right? No way he has the acceleration or agility to play CB.
He has similar size, so I think we should have him bulk up just a little and turn him into Ted Hendrickson Jr. (second Stork could be special for us). With his speed he could be the edge rusher we need.

Reaction Score
He has similar size, so I think we should have him bulk up just a little and turn him into Ted Hendrickson Jr. (second Stork could be special for us). With his speed he could be the edge rusher we need.
Ted “Hendricks.”

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I apologize if I missed it...but will there be media access or public access before the final "event"?

Obviously... everyone is curious how the QBs look..who seems to be playing with the ones...stuff like that.

Again...,my apologies if it's out there already.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom