Spot any boneyarders? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Spot any boneyarders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Evidently I rode the elevator up with UConn Bill. I also saw 31 guard trap (although I had no idea it was him).

In the pic I am out of view, diagonally behind Carrezola. I saw Danlow & his wife but it was a bit too crowded for me to stop by and say hello. I did see (and spoke with) Andre Dixon. I like that kid a lot and will always wish him the best. I have a great memory of him with my (then 13 year old) son from the 2009 spring game.

I was somewhat on the fence before today but Benedict's speech (prior to RE stepping to the podium) turned me. I have this team and this school in my blood and I'm all in on this hire (with the hope of a more creative offense than the prior version of RE)!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Don't you know that we use secret signals? For example, if someone gives you a sign of a raised middle finger, it means they know you from the Boneyard.
That was supposed to remain a secret.

Reaction Score
Looks liked it was well represented. Hopefully we can arrange a big round table and get RE to attend

Reaction Score
C08Ex9kWgAA4Ovv.jpg:large
I'm in it...Good time, good presser. Would have liked to have DB and Susie available to the public but they were press only. Over all the brightest afternoon our football program has had in some time....

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I don't know any Boneyarders personally but that's pretty much exactly how I envision all you nut jobs.
Au contraire, none of the people who outed themselves look anything like what I would have thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom