Sportscasters Who Preach But Forget The Facts | The Boneyard

Sportscasters Who Preach But Forget The Facts

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
In this Connecticut Insider Podcast the host who knows better sits mute while this "guy" climbs on a horse with one leg. Great job all around. A Boston baseball writer bigmouth wanna be.

"weighs in on the “bad for the game” argument that has once again clouded the achievements of the UConn women (16:30);"

Usual misinformed tripe.

UConn Insider Podcast: CBS Sportscaster Ian Eagle On A Wild NCAA Tourney, The Huskies' Coaching Search And The 'Good For The Game' Question

I suspect he spent his high school years in a locker or with his head in a urinal and he's never gotten over it. I'd like to put his head in a urinal.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Like his voice, but yea, no clue.

Reaction Score
So should Geno play his starters for 15 minutes instead of 25?? Life isn't fair. The best players and hardest workers get rewarded with playing time. Keep in mind, these girls have to get paid after they're done at UConn. If he plays them half the game and they all average 10-13ppg you think they would win any awards? The best player may get 1 award. But these girls all getting awards and being in the national spotlight makes them more marketable as well, which also equals $ in this world. There's more to this than not running up the score. Geno is simply putting his players in the best positions to be successful AFTER they leave him.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Chance he saw the game: zero

Chance he read the box score: less than zero

Chance he batted fourteenth in the order on his coach pitch team for seven year olds: pretty good

Chance that was his last competitive sports experience: very good

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom